💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
review

Insane Oscar buzz for A Star Is Born

Bradley

Featured Posts

Bradley

I've compiled some headlines from articles made this past week and this is the result I could find.

A Star is Born Trailer: The Lady Gaga Oscar Buzz Could Be Real - W Magazine

Trailer: Lady Gaga And Bradley Cooper's 'A Star Is Born' Is Warner's Oscar Hopeful - Forbes

The first trailer for A Star Is Born is here and Lady Gaga already deserves an Oscar - EntertainmentWeekly

Lady Gaga sparks Oscar buzz with first look at A Star Is Born - The Sydney Morning Herald

Lady Gaga and Bradley Cooper’s ‘A Star Is Born’ will dominate the Golden Globes based on this trailer - GoldDerby

Lady Gaga Is Coming for the Oscars in the First Trailer for A Star Is Born - Glamour.com

The ‘A Star Is Born’ trailer is here and Lady Gaga and Bradley Cooper are legit Oscar contenders - Awardswatch

Watch Lady Gaga reach for her first acting Oscar in A Star Is Born trailer - Hindustantimes

Lady Gaga and Bradley Cooper’s new film 'A Star Is Born' finally has an official trailer, and it deserves all the Oscars - BusinessInsiderUK

Gaga for Oscars: First Trailer for Bradley Cooper’s “A Star is Born” with Lady Gaga Wows - Showbiz 411

A Star Is Born movie trailer: Lady Gaga and Bradley Cooper give us chills (Content: Can this film win Lady Gaga her first Oscar) - express.co.uk

See Lady Gaga And Bradley Cooper In The First ‘A Star Is Born’ Trailer. Is it Oscar worthy? You be the judge - Nylon

Watch Lady Gaga sing her way to a likely Oscar nomination in the new 'A Star Is Born' trailer - Yahoo Entertainment

Bradley Cooper and Lady Gaga Drop Oscar Bait in ‘A Star is Born’ Trailer: WATCH - Towler Road

A STAR IS BORN Trailer: Lady Gaga, Oscar Winner? - Cinema Snopes

Lady Gaga's A Star Is Born trailer is giving critics Oscars chills - DailyAsianAge

Oscar Buzz Already: Lady Gaga in the First Trailer for ‘A Star Is Born’ - TV Week

A Star Is Born trailer shows Lady Gaga singing with Bradley Cooper - is this her shot at Oscar glory? - Mirror.co.uk

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Phaye Monster

In other words, give Gags the Oscars she deserves:vegas:

I'm an ARTPOP bitch, baby

Weasel

It's nice and all but let's not forget about the TIHTY with that 90% win prediction :vegas:

iCpro

We’ve been mislead by hype and buzz so many times before, I’m worried to get my hopes up, but this is a lot more than we’ve ever seen. Generally with these kinds of movies the prerelease hype can greatly affect the outcome and perception of the film, so the fact that people are already talking positively about it is a really good thing.

08, 09, 11, 13, 16, 20

Bradley
1 minute ago, Weasel said:

It's nice and all but let's not forget about the TIHTY with that 90% win prediction :vegas:

I don't think we're expecting a win. A nomination is already a victory for us.

Original Diva

how embarrassing would it be if gaga didnt get an oscar.

excuse me no

PerfectIllusion
1 minute ago, Original Diva said:

how embarrassing would it be if gaga didnt get an oscar.

The shallow says HI :huntyga:

ArtGagaPop

They will atleast win one oscar and grammy for the soundtrack/song, bookmark me :vegas:

RickMonster98

Seriously imagine if Gaga won the Oscar :ladyhaha: Well if she doesn't win for her acting, she'll most certainly win one for the music. :reductive:

LGMonster95

I'm definitelly not getting that hyped but I'm very glad that they praise the trailer and Gaga like this.

elijahfan
14 minutes ago, RickMonster98 said:

Seriously imagine if Gaga won the Oscar :ladyhaha: Well if she doesn't win for her acting, she'll most certainly win one for the music. :reductive:

Imagine if she's winning 2 the same night :ladyhaha:

But yeah, let's not get ahead of ourselves too much... Don't want the academy to snub her just for the sake of proving everyone wrong

Archived