💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new video

Mateus Carrilho - Prive

JustHMLover

Featured Posts

JustHMLover

Mateus Carrilho released the official video for Privê, his first solo single, since the announcement of the end of Band Uó. The premiere happened during his participation in the program TVZ, Multishow.

In the video shows the musician in a motel room, with round beds filled with roses, champagne, suggesting a busy night and a paradise beach, and slaying the choreography.
The song was made available on Monday (28th May) on digital platforms. The song marks the new phase of the musician - "Prive" is his first solo project after the band decay, and his second track after the duet Corpo Sensual feat. Pabllo Vittar

- Observatoring

ps

Spoiler

am i the only one who finds him extremely attractive? :sweat:

MaryJaneHolland
1 hour ago, JustHMLover said:

am i the only one who finds him extremely attractive? :sweat:

Um no :vegas:

I ran into his account on Spotify a few days ago and heard this song (I think it's his first?), it's a bop, but too bad I don' understand Mexican (or whichever language he's singing in, sry if it comes off as ignorant nn :vegas:).

If he was making music in English I would've STANNED :vegas:

Sneaky Oliver
Just now, MaryJaneHolland said:

I ran into his account on Spotify a few days ago and heard this song (I think it's his first?), it's a bop, but too bad I don' understand Mexican (or whichever language he's singing in, sry if it comes off as ignorant nn :vegas:).

mexican i not even a language :toofunny: its portuguese 

I’m on my Legacy Act era

JustHMLover
7 minutes ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

It's Poruguese. He was in some kind of band the past 2 years, but just recently started his solo career. I know him from his duet with Pabllo Vittar - Corpo Sensual. Check it out :) can't wait to hear more from them both

MaryJaneHolland
6 minutes ago, Sneaky Oliver said:

mexican i not even a language :toofunny: its portuguese 

Oh, sorry :huntyga:

1 minute ago, JustHMLover said:

It's Poruguese. He was in some kind of band the past 2 years, but just recently started his solo career. I know him from his duet with Pabllo Vittar - Corpo Sensual. Check it out :) can't wait to hear more from them both

Duddy Yankee is quaking :vegas:

I love that in the tub scene it looks like the whole band is together :(

I miss them but I wish the best for the three on their solo carrers :kara:

Archived