đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Billie Eilish makes her Hot 100 debut

Werk

Featured Posts

Werk

Billie Eilish has finally made her first hot 100 debut with Lovely at #89 this week. She's officially no longer a secret thanks to 13 Reasons Why :huntyga:

Her debut EP "Don't Smile At Me" also went up on the Hot 200 

https://www.billboard.com/music/billie-eilish/chart-history/hot-100

https://www.billboard.com/articles/columns/chart-beat/8459964/billboard-200-chart-moves-billie-eilish-dont-smile-at-me

weed

I’ve heard Lovely once and I liked it! There’s a part that’s sooo pretty w ha voice 

Werk
3 minutes ago, Blue Madonna said:

Damn it khalid and 13RW :triggered: giving her that exposure I don’t want her to go mainstream 

They can both **** off :cryga:

SEXODUS
17 minutes ago, Blue Madonna said:

Damn it khalid and 13RW :triggered: giving her that exposure I don’t want her to go mainstream 

Such a shame that she’s accomplishing her dream and getting them coins :huntyga:

LordEnigma
41 minutes ago, Blue Madonna said:

What a horrible thing that she became successful and is making money so she can continue to make her craft!

53 minutes ago, SEXODUS said:

Such a shame that she’s accomplishing her dream and getting them coins :huntyga:

29 minutes ago, Alexander Levi said:

What a horrible thing that she became successful and is making money so she can continue to make her craft!

I didn’t mean it like that :huntyga:

Honestly idk what I meant I’m tired :huntyga:

Basically I’m really happy for her that she’s doing well I’m just worried that her genre of music will change, similar to others who became top-charters. I know this isn’t top charts I just don’t want the Billie Eilish that I know and love to change. Don’t get me wrong I’m so happy for her and I hope she makes the cash that she deserves :D 

SEXODUS
5 minutes ago, Blue Madonna said:

I didn’t mean it like that :huntyga:

Honestly idk what I meant I’m tired :huntyga:

Basically I’m really happy for her that she’s doing well I’m just worried that her genre of music will change, similar to others who became top-charters. I know this isn’t top charts I just don’t want the Billie Eilish that I know and love to change. Don’t get me wrong I’m so happy for her and I hope she makes the cash that she deserves :D 

Don’t take it personally, gurl, I just saw and opportunity to joke sarcastically at such a weird and twisted thing to say. I get the logic behind it, most of us have had a thought or two like this about some artist we like, but it’s not really fair on the artist. Change is their decision if they want it, but it’s also usually drastic on us who appreciate their early works. I hope Billie continues on creating the craft she likes, and if you some day won’t like it, that is fine too! Let’s just be happy for ha right now.

36 minutes ago, SEXODUS said:

Don’t take it personally, gurl, I just saw and opportunity to joke sarcastically at such a weird and twisted thing to say. I get the logic behind it, most of us have had a thought or two like this about some artist we like, but it’s not really fair on the artist. Change is their decision if they want it, but it’s also usually drastic on us who appreciate their early works. I hope Billie continues on creating the craft she likes, and if you some day won’t like it, that is fine too! Let’s just be happy for ha right now.

Yeah I agree. I mean I guess I’m just gonna have to be like the people that hardcore stanned FameGa and were horrified at the idea of Joanne but like I’m happy for Billie to do whatever she wants I’m just gonna have to deal with it if it’s not what I want. Thank you for your insight and for understanding; honestly this is what stans should be like; not the toxic mess that even I sometimes slip into (like above). Anyways, I’m sure even if she goes pop she’ll do it great anyways!!

DiscoHeaven23

You start to feel old when you realize the new pop girls are born after September 11th. 

SleepyDistantFossa-size_restricted.gif

littlepotter
14 minutes ago, RadioIsOurs said:

Who?

certainly not you :oops:

chaeri pls

littlepotter

I AM SO PROUD OF MY BABY. i stanned her back when she still had 15k followers and she used to like my tweets. how times have changed

chaeri pls

17 minutes ago, RadioIsOurs said:

Who?

talent :reductive:

Spoiler

Billie Eilish my former avi; US indie pop star who has released one EP, titled 'don't smile at me'. Featuring hit singles Bellyache and Ocean Eyes. Also featuring song of 2017, 'watch', which is also the holder of the best bridge of any song ever. BUY AND STREAM DONT SMILE AT ME AND LOVELY AND BITCHES BROKEN HEARTS AND SIX FEET UNDER AND BORED :chica:

but don't buy and stream &burn cos she ruined a great song :poot:

Archived