💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

CEREMONY: Heartbreaker (Dolly Parton)

rumours

Featured Posts

rumours

The Man was left covered in dirt after ya'll drug him through the trenches...

#9 about to be posted...

Who's out next?

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PunkTheFunk
6 minutes ago, Rumours1977 said:

"The Man"

Overall Score: 7.13

tenor.gif?itemid=8177056

Pop Music
1 minute ago, Rumours1977 said:

#9 about to be posted...

Who's out next?

With You Gone

Gaga 💝Taylor 💝Carly Rae 💝Rina 💝MARINA 💝Britney💝Lights 💝Shania 💝Sigrid💝

That J

Probably Sure Thing or I Wanna Fall in Love. Lol. 

I hope the first track stays in for awhile. I keep going back to that song alot lately. 

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

Pop Music
1 minute ago, That J said:

Probably Sure Thing

latest?cb=20171221024242

That J
Just now, GaGaSwift said:

latest?cb=20171221024242

It's one of my faves. I was being a meanie ween. :huntyga:

Pop Music
Just now, That J said:

It's one of my faves. I was being a meanie ween. :huntyga:

It got my 11 so...

calmar

I'm actually kind of surprised that a good number of people in the thread have similar tastes to me, that normally isn't the case :laughga:

俺の勝利は揺るぎない

That J
Just now, GaGaSwift said:

It got my 11 so...

I gave it a strong 10! 

PunkTheFunk
4 minutes ago, Rumours1977 said:

#9 about to be posted...

Who's out next?

It better not be Heartbreaker

giphy.gif

rumours

#9: "We're Through Forever ('til Tomorrow)" (with Richard Dennison)

dolly-denim-333x335.jpg

Overall Score: 7.43

High Score: 10 @ThaFame @ARPiT

Low Score: 4 @SolidSnake

Comments:

@Noah ~ “This is probably the worst Song on the Album. The feature threw me off so much. I really don't like the male voice in the Chorus or the "Candle light, a glass of wine" part - the Whispering makes me so uncomfortable. I get that it's supposed to be a ballad, but I don't know how fitting it is.”

@calmar ~ “Similar positives to other songs - well written, well performed, so it's solid. Wish Spotify credited the male artist who sang with Dolly on this song. The theme I can't directly connect with, but it's still... a part of it, I guess, that I can recognize.”

@That J ~ “Keeping on point with a love theme so far, We're Through Forever is quite relatable if youve been in one of those epic push pull relationships. The vocals on the chorus are a highlight and the male vocal is a nice touch.”

@Oriane ~ “It feels weaker than the other songs, the chorus is underwhelming and the duet parts feel forced at times.”

@SolidSnake ~ “I think this one is also a bit generic, Started out good, but got exceptionally worse as it went on. Don't like the duet. Would have went better with someone else. I'd give it a 4 out of 10 and thats being nice.”

@ARPiT~ “The lyrics are just soooo relatable to me *heart-shaped-eyes* and the candle light/glass of wine whispering part was just heavenly.”

Video

That J

Very satisfied with that placement. I was in a good mood that day apparently. Lol. Not a fave!  The lyrics are good but eh. 

Pop Music
1 minute ago, Rumours1977 said:

"We're Through Forever ('til Tomorrow)" (with Richard Dennison)

dolly-denim-333x335.jpg

Overall Score: 7.43

High Score: 10 @ThaFame @ARPiT

Low Score: 4 @SolidSnake

Comments:

@Noah ~ “This is probably the worst Song on the Album. The feature threw me off so much. I really don't like the male voice in the Chorus or the "Candle light, a glass of wine" part - the Whispering makes me so uncomfortable. I get that it's supposed to be a ballad, but I don't know how fitting it is.”

@calmar ~ “Similar positives to other songs - well written, well performed, so it's solid. Wish Spotify credited the male artist who sang with Dolly on this song. The theme I can't directly connect with, but it's still... a part of it, I guess, that I can recognize.”

@That J ~ “Keeping on point with a love theme so far, We're Through Forever is quite relatable if youve been in one of those epic push pull relationships. The vocals on the chorus are a highlight and the male vocal is a nice touch.”

@Oriane ~ “It feels weaker than the other songs, the chorus is underwhelming and the duet parts feel forced at times.”

@SolidSnake ~ “I think this one is also a bit generic, Started out good, but got exceptionally worse as it went on. Don't like the duet. Would have went better with someone else. I'd give it a 4 out of 10 and thats being nice.”

@ARPiT~ “The lyrics are just soooo relatable to me *heart-shaped-eyes* and the candle light/glass of wine whispering part was just heavenly.”

I'm surprisingly ok with this 

Archived