Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Britney's child custody battle continues

Anveeroy

Featured Posts

brit4ever

He is such a swine. :madge: 

When you take into consideration that Britney pays for their clothes, education, (most of the time) food, ensurance, needs and everything else, what does Kevin spend 20k $ per month on? What will he do with 40k+? 

Sean and Jayden are already teens and they are capable(if not yet, soon enough) to see the truth how their father is a scumbag that abuses their mother's $$. It's also sad that they can read all about that in the media and that might upset them. K-Fed obviously doesn't care of his kids' feelings and only about the dollars. 

He better live his life while he still can, 5-6 years from now when the kids turn 18 and Britney stops feeding his ass, it will get realy interesting imo. I hope there's a McDonalds near his house. :ladyhaha: 

Supersonic

Britney should have full custody of her children, it's ridiculous she doesn't. She is such a good mother, she even takes adult education courses in math so she can help them out with their homework.

AshIey

How did this even happen? Even if he didn’t sign a prenup I would think she’d be able to afford the best lawyer to obtain full custody? Or a better deal to not have to pay him so much. That’s crazy.

brit4ever
On 10.06.2018 г. at 11:02 AM, Supersonic said:

Britney should have full custody of her children, it's ridiculous she doesn't. She is such a good mother, she even takes adult education courses in math so she can help them out with their homework.

16 hours ago, modern ecstasy said:

How did this even happen? Even if he didn’t sign a prenup I would think she’d be able to afford the best lawyer to obtain full custody? Or a better deal to not have to pay him so much. That’s crazy.

She can't have custody over her children, since she is still under conservationship and is deemed not to be able to take care of herself. 

She seems ok and after 10 years one would think that the conversation would be lifted, but maybe behind the scenes things are not that simple, we don't know. 

Archived