💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Britney's child custody battle continues

Anveeroy

Featured Posts

Anveeroy

Federline has had full custody of their sons since 2008, and according to court docs obtained by ET, he currently receives $20,000 a month to take care of them. Kaplan told ET in March that Federline is seeking at least double the child support he currently receives. A second source tells ET that Spears spending more time with her sons might be a reason behind Federline's request for more child support, and his and Spears' souring relationship. 

"Britney and Kevin had acordial relationship until Kevin started asking for more money. Now they only speak through attorneys," the source claims. "Last summer, Britney offered to take the boys more often and even discussed having more custody. That seems to be what started this entire ordeal."

"Some of Kevin's friends think he feels threatened because Britney is doing so well that she might not need him to have the kids as much anymore. Therefore, his child support might plummet," the source continues. "Kevin needs that money to keep up the lifestyle that he has become accustomed to."

https://www.etonline.com/how-britney-spears-and-kevin-federline-went-from-friendly-exes-to-feuding-exclusive-103842

Stream Kylie-Janet Discographies!

RAMROD

Arent they with Britney for most if the time these days? They should give the rights to her by default because of that. She have proven she is able. Besides, I am sick of KF leeching off of her. 

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Sneaky Oliver
10 minutes ago, Anveeroy said:

Kevin needs that money to keep up the lifestyle that he has become accustomed to

It's time for Britney's Operation Kill The Bitch

giphy.gif

:lolly: jk

I’m on my Legacy Act era

Skinny Legend

Ugh i hate people who use their children for money. :fthis:

dynamite

wtf? this is still going on? she is more than capable of being a mother to her own children

bloody g

She is clearly a good mother and loves her kids very very much. I'm so sad she still has to go through this... I wish her the best :flutter:

『𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐝』

DiscoHeaven23

Kevin is trash.

Now that this seems to be in court now, the boys are allowed to tell the judge which parent they want to live with. And while children have no legal rights to choosing a parent to live with, the judge will take the child's wishes into consideration. Since they're not babies anymore, a judge would definitely take a 12 and 11 year old's wishes into consideration more than a really small child. 

Sucks that the boys will have to deal with all this though because of Kevin's selfishness. 

ashae

I hate hearing about this because it's obvious how much she cares about her children and the happiness they bring her its so frustrating knowing that the issue only exists because some asshole is using his own kids for money.

Mirages

I've never liked him! Trashbag!

I'm the bitch that's fragile

weed

This is one of the big things I think Wendy is sooo wrong about lmao she thinks Kevin deserves 40k!!! 40 thousand dollars a month, for a grown, able man, to raise 2 kids. ridiculous lol

ThisGuyTony

"Kevin needs that money to keep up the lifestyle that he has become accustomed to."

Its obvious he only cares about himself and the free money he's getting. He should get to Work (Bitch) if he really needs it that much. 

That J

They even try to say Kevin needs the extra money to keep the BOYS accustomed to their typical lives. Hate it but its not going to do the kids harm to see some basic living. ....and I doubt it's even that basic. I'm sure the kids would survive a paper plate. 

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

Eggsy
12 minutes ago, truthteller said:

he's one of the worst decision she's made in her lowest time :'(

However that bad decision produced her children which isnt a bad thing at all <3

Archived