💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Do you think Bradley and Gaga will get nominated at the Oscars?

Bradley

Title  

315 members have voted

1. 1. A Star Is Born's chances

• Both Gaga and Bradley will get nominated
    • Only Bradley will get nominated
    • Only Gaga will get nominated
    • Both of them are not getting any acting nominations

Featured Posts

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How about we wait that ppl have actually seen the movie instead of a trailer and THEN think about possible awards. This is just silly👀 The "hype" is mainly pr at this point, not a "real" indication of anything. It's impossible to say anything more based on a trailer. The actual movie can be brilliant or terrible. Patience!

Though the soundtrack sounds great so far :)

Bradley
1 minute ago, Snow said:

How about we wait that ppl have actually seen the movie instead of a trailer and THEN think about possible awards. This is just silly👀 The "hype" is mainly pr at this point, not a "real" indication of anything. It's impossible to say anything more based on a trailer. The actual movie can be brilliant or terrible. Patience! 

Actually there are a lot of experts who can predict awards and nominations just based on the trailer, sometimes even based on the cast and producers.

They're not 100% accurate, but they have some credibility.

20 minutes ago, Bradley said:

Actually there are a lot of experts who can predict awards and nominations just based on the trailer, sometimes even based on the cast and producers.

They're not 100% accurate, but they have some credibility.

Sure.... except that's just honest guessing game. The reality can be very very different. But yeah, go ahead and hype oneselves as much as you guys want. Time will tell whether it's warranted or lead to epic meltdowns. I personally just doesn't see the point in this.

melon

hmm tricky, I think the second trailer will actually show if Gaga can be a nominee or not

the first focused on her before she becomes a star, she’s nervous, kinda shy and awkward

the second trailer might show what happens after and some of the sh*t that goes down, which is where she will earn any oscar nomination 

tl;dr don’t judge her acting right now, she did a good job coming across as insecure and demure, but the contrast is where awards will be won

heauxmatica

On 2018-06-09 at 2:04 AM, Bradley said:

Actually I got the facts wrong. It was her second nomination, my bad. :bon:

And yeah you're right, but do we have examples of an actor getting nominated for a debut role?

Lupita Nyong’o won her first debut movie in 12 years of slave. It’s a rare instance as only 19 people has won on their first movie. But anything can be possible.

Bradley
1 hour ago, mikem said:

Lupita Nyong’o won her first debut movie in 12 years of slave. It’s a rare instance as only 19 people has won on their first movie. But anything can be possible.

19 is a huge number. I think first time actors need to be in the right movie with the right role to win on their first nomination.

Apparently Jennifer Hudson won on her debut role as well. Also kid actors usually get awards despite having not much acting experience.

Anyway I'm not saying Gaga will win, I would be more than happy if she were to get a nomination alone.

Bella Goth

you can hit me with bricks and dildo, i love gaga to death but i hate her epione face with natural makeup which is in 1st trailer her face somehow less expresion. i can see her unatural lip filler and cheek bones. i mean she can do more emotion if she didnt take that kind of stuff

LePetitGAGABLover

We haven't even seen the movie. How can we make such predictions? :rip:

Economy

Her acting only seemed ok

Tbh when she said "I don't sing my own songs" or when he was dragging her to the stage... The facial expressions were quite lackluster tbh

doppelganger

Gaga should be nominated for best original song. As far as the other categories, we'll have to see. If the film is good, there's a chance Bradley will get an best actor nomination. If the film is great, then multiple nominations is likely.

I don't see Gaga getting an acting nomination as best actress is usually a tough category to crack. Her performance needs to be amazing, and from the trailer it was just a-okay.

Archived