💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Do you think Bradley and Gaga will get nominated at the Oscars?

Bradley

Title  

315 members have voted

1. 1. A Star Is Born's chances

• Both Gaga and Bradley will get nominated
    • Only Bradley will get nominated
    • Only Gaga will get nominated
    • Both of them are not getting any acting nominations

Featured Posts

thatfoxyfeeling
7 minutes ago, Bradley said:

We were talking about a nomination, not a win. We know it's absolutely not easy to to win one.

I know but I’ve seen delusional fans overhyping her performance in the film. It’s not even out yet, It would be fantastic if she gets nominated and wins but let’s watch it first or the critics are just gonna be harsh on her due to high expectations. 

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Edge Of Venus

You guys never learn.

This movie will receive a nom for Best Original Song and that's it. 

GypsyBabe

My feelings are that Bradley will win, Gaga will be nominated. Gaga will win for song. 

⚯͛

Antichrist
2 hours ago, Gracious Gaga said:

Maybe once the movie is out and we’ve all seen it then we could make a decision ?

naah, let's all just agree that it's getting 20 oscars & then blame gaga and her team once that doesn't come true, cuz this is how we do

tumblr_owoe1fdjzZ1qby767o2_500.gif

Spoiler

and y'all little füksters never learn :ladyhaha:

androiduser
8 hours ago, Adarsh Soni said:

Not the same Jen but Dreamgirls was Jennifer Hudson's first movie, first nomination, first win. And she was an unconventional choice, and she beat Cate Blanchett. :vegas:

she was the token black winner

androiduser
53 minutes ago, Antichrist said:

naah, let's all just agree that it's getting 20 oscars & then blame gaga and her team once that doesn't come true, cuz this is how we do

it's more likely that the fans will blame the Academy and discredit other winners

A Hybrid
9 hours ago, Bradley said:

Please be honest with your opinion and possibly make a realistic vote, we love optimism but predictions also have to be realistic for them to have some value.

This paragraph got ignored so badly, looking at the votes

No family’s safe when I sashay

Guest Adarsh

Look at us discussing the nominations like we're the academy members smh Everyone knows that they dont reward you on the basis of talent. Its all politics. If Bradley can use his A list contacts effectively, they will score noms no matter how bad the movie is. And tbh ya'll should focus on buying tickets to the movie rather than predicting awards. Whatever will happen, will happen, we cant change it. So enjoy the music and the movie. 

Luxe Ford

I voted yes to them both, but it's not on any betting lists I have seen. And Mary Poppins is there and it premieres after Christmas.

I still hope ASIB will blow everything else out of the water.

What happens in Luxe Ford stays in Luxe Ford

Guest Adarsh
45 minutes ago, MyQueen said:

By the trailer movie is not an Oscar material:madge:

The critics at Cinemacon could not stop praising the trailer. Plus the gp is applauding it, go check the comments on youtube/facebook. The only negative comments i've read are on this site. Damn shame. 

ryanripley
47 minutes ago, MyQueen said:

By the trailer movie is not an Oscar material:madge:

you must have watched the wrong trailer then

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

Jeremy Kosinski
14 hours ago, tomsches said:

I haven't seen the movie, but I don't think Gaga's acting will get nominated. I mean it's her first big role and I just don't see the Academy nominating her over other actresses that have been in the industry for so much longer.

That being said, if the soundtrack is good, one of her songs could even win.

True...however, her first acting role that wasn't just a bit part, such as machete or sin city,  was in American horror story and she won a globe for it...so by the it's her first role in a major movie theory is mute cuz her first television role won her an award, i got a feeling she will without a doubt be nominated but whether she will win or not depends on her acting chops, however if she doesn't win i can almost bet she will without a doubt win best original song especially since she was writing the majority of the ost

Jeremy Kosinski
1 minute ago, Jeremy Kosinski said:

True...however, her first acting role that wasn't just a bit part, such as machete or sin city,  was in American horror story and she won a globe for it...so by the it's her first role in a major movie theory is mute cuz her first television role won her an award, i got a feeling she will without a doubt be nominated but whether she will win or not depends on her acting chops, however if she doesn't win i can almost bet she will without a doubt win best original song especially since she was writing the majority of the ost

Also depends on how much the studio and Bradley campaign for the movie 

Archived