💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Cardi B debuts rainbow hair/the internet goes crazy

Gay

Featured Posts

5 hours ago, RudzXinc said:

That's not even colors of rainbow

It’s but with a Cardi spin. Can y’all let other people live and be happy? Goddam u guys r toxic 

5 hours ago, Anveeroy said:

Case dismissed. :huntyga: 

Neither was the wig Gaga’s was wearing in that pic on page 2 y’all posted when y’all claimed she was wearing  the rainbow nnnn :saladga:

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ziggy
2 hours ago, Gay said:

Exactly...:triggered:

Google it...:triggered:

I’m really confused. You said she has a tattoo of an artist who has been accused of rape on her head and has collaborated extensively with him. Can you explain who you’re referring to because im very lost

3 minutes ago, Ziggy said:

I’m really confused. You said she has a tattoo of an artist who has been accused of rape on her head and has collaborated extensively with him. Can you explain who you’re referring to because im very lost

She said the tattoo was dedicated to him and his mom even tho by then it was known he was a rapist 

she worked w him for years even know it was known that he was a sex offender. She also worked w r kelly 

Ziggy
1 hour ago, Gay said:

She said the tattoo was dedicated to him and his mom even tho by then it was known he was a rapist 

she worked w him for years even know it was known that he was a sex offender. She also worked w r kelly 

Who is "he"? That's what I'm confused about. Terry Richardson?

21 minutes ago, Ziggy said:

Who is "he"? That's what I'm confused about. Terry Richardson?

Yep Terry Richardson 

LordEnigma
13 hours ago, iCpro said:

get a grip sis, just because the gays support Cardi doesn’t make them in any way self hating, or internally homophobic or any of that **** you people like to throw around to diminish alternative views in the LGBT community. Also just because Cardi’s married to him doesn’t mean she supports and agrees with everything he says, they are two different people. The real kii here is people like you who try to control the community with these dumb rules about who we can and cannot support, let people live their lives!

Why are people getting so upset. :ladyhaha:

Honestly, the hair looks cheap. I like Cardi but it’s just a miss for me.

Anveeroy
6 hours ago, Gay said:

It’s but with a Cardi spin. Can y’all let other people live and be happy? Goddam u guys r toxic 

Neither was the wig Gaga’s was wearing in that pic on page 2 y’all posted when y’all claimed she was wearing  the rainbow nnnn :saladga:

I didn't say anything :huntyga:

Stream Kylie-Janet Discographies!

Whispering
15 hours ago, Gay said:

1. literally those orgs donate large amounts of money to hate but you do you sis. keep making excuses

1. Coachella-The owner of AEG is a Republican who donates to Republicans and Christian and Conservative PACs and groups. (so, of course they are going to be anti-LGBT) However, The Elton John AIDS Foundation announced  they received a $1 million donation from Philip Anschutz, the owner of AEG, a sports and media conglomerate that owns and operates the world-famous Coachella Valley Arts and Music Festival in Southern California.

“We are all proud to support the essential work of Sir Elton’s Foundation in the LGBT community,” Anschutz said in a press release from John's foundation. “Sir Elton’s artistry is unparalleled, he is a leader and a statesman in the artistic community and on the world stage, and his advocacy for the LGBT community and those living with from AIDS and HIV has had a profound influence on all of us at AEG, and countless more around the globe.”

Regarding Urban Outfitters: 

From Snopes- 

Openly gay Glen Senk, the company’s chief executive of business, told Pink Paper: “Urban Outfitters did not make a donation, Richard Hayne did. It was a private donation. His last one was in 2005. Prior to that, it was ’98. Santorum made these statements on homosexuality in 2003, and the bulk of the donations were prior to this, so we’re talking about $1,000 after his proclamation.

“There is nothing homophobic about Richard Hayne,” he continued. “When he made these donations I said to him: ‘I’m personally offended by the fact that you would support this guy. If he had his way I’d be in jail’. And he said to me: ‘You’re right, I hate his views regarding homosexuality, but I’m not a one-issue voter’.” 

Senk continued: “I’ll go on record saying I don’t think he should’ve done it. But, if you’re talking about Urban Outfitters, talk about me being the CEO, that I’ve given the maximum amount of financial backing to Obama, that I supported Dan Anders — one of the first gay judges in America. There is no organisation, that I’m aware of, that is more of a democracy than this company.”

latina twilight

Are people really going crazy over this? When did pop buzz became so boring?

"YOU USED TO BE SO KIND, I NEVER KNEW YOU HAD SUCH A DIRRTY MIND".

Archived