Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Cardi B debuts rainbow hair/the internet goes crazy

Gay

Featured Posts

Reality
15 hours ago, Gay said:

1. literally those orgs donate large amounts of money to hate but you do you sis. keep making excuses

2. stop. who gave you the authority to talk about the black community. you know nothing about us. and the black community is not homophobic wtf. stop being racist 

1. I know that their heads have donated money, but that's not the company per se, but the people who are in charge of those companies. Those people are homophobic, but saying that Gaga actively supported homophobia is downright ridiculous. She has fought for the LGBTQ community more than any other artist.

2. Don't you dare say I'm being racist. I'm stating a fact. There are a lot of religious black families out there (that in it of itself is not "racist"). But with religious families (in any community), a lot of the time comes homophobia. That's not my "opinion," that's just how it is. Same thing with the hip hop/rap scene. I'm sure there are wonderful, accepting people in that community, and in fact, there are, but for years it's no secret that some of them are extremely homophobic. They help to perpetuate the (ironically) fragile masculine ego and often shame queer people. Again, that's not me being a "racist," it's me stating a fact. Funny how you said you wanted to stay on topic in this thread, but then start and perpetuate a whole discussion with me that is everything but Cardi B.

🖤👹

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, M Monstre said:

1. I know that their heads have donated money, but that's not the company per se, but the people who are in charge of those companies. Those people are homophobic, but saying that Gaga actively supported homophobia is downright ridiculous. She has fought for the LGBTQ more than any other artist.

2. Don't you dare say I'm being racist. I'm stating a fact. There are a lot of religious black families out there (that in it of itself is not "racist"). But with religious families (in any community), a lot of the time comes homophobia. That's not my "opinion," that's just how it is. Same thing with the hip hop/rap scene. I'm sure there are wonderful, accepting people in that community, and in fact, there are, but for years it's no secret that some of them are extremely homophobic. They help to perpetuate the (ironically) fragile masculine ego and often shame queer people. Again, that's not me being a "racist," it's me stating a fact. Funny how you said you wanted to stay on topic in this thread, but then start and perpetuate a whole discussion with me that is everything but Cardi B.

yeah you being racist. stop. stop. stop. stop. stop

it is offensive. you don't know **** about the black community. stay in your lane 

Reality
1 minute ago, Gay said:

it is offensive. you don't know **** about the black community. stay in your lane 

What have I stated as being racist? I'm not racist. That's a fact. I've stated nothing but facts, it seems as though you didn't even read my post.

🖤👹

4 minutes ago, M Monstre said:

What have I stated as being racist? I'm not racist. That's a fact. I've stated nothing but facts, it seems as though you didn't even read my post.

keep generalising and stereotyping an entire community. you still don't get it, do you?

just so you know, the black community is not a monolith. stop being racist

giphy.gif  

Reality
Just now, Gay said:

keep generalising and stereotyping an entire community. you still don't get it, do you?

just so you know, the black community is not a monolith. please stop   

I am not "generalizing an entire community." I literally said in my post that there are a lot good people in both the religious community and in the hip hop/rap scene, but that there are also a lot of homophobic people too. Once again, reading someone's post before replying doesn't seem like a bad idea, now does it?

🖤👹

Gohan
1 hour ago, Gay said:

lmao you could say the same thing about gaga performing at coachella and supporting/collaborating with urban outfitters, 2 of the most homophobic organizations in america. and also collabing extensively with child rapists

and anyways cardi b has a huge gay following and is bi herself. you just pressed sis. gaga is not the only artist w a lgbt following fyi 

They weren't her husbands or boyfriends, you tried :vegas: child rapists isn't = homophobic people. Stop bringing Gaga into this mess just to make your fave look better. 

I'm not pressed at all, don't you have another word to use? Everyone is "just pressed" according to you. Learn how to take criticism and chill a bit with your Gaga bashing obsession.

tryna go ask Alice, tryna catch that rabbit

2 minutes ago, M Monstre said:

I am not "generalizing an entire community." I literally said in my post that there are a lot good people in both the religious community and in the hip hop/rap scene, but that there are also a lot of homophobic people too. Once again, reading someone's post before replying doesn't seem like a bad idea, now does it?

The two communities also have a history of loathing towards one another. Many [American] black people are extremely religious

you said this. and when i called you out on your bull you tried to fix it. but still failing miserably. 

Gohan
59 minutes ago, iCpro said:

get a grip sis, just because the gays support Cardi doesn’t make them in any way self hating, or internally homophobic or any of that **** you people like to throw around to diminish alternative views in the LGBT community. Also just because Cardi’s married to him doesn’t mean she supports and agrees with everything he says, they are two different people. The real kii here is people like you who try to control the community with these dumb rules about who we can and cannot support, let people live their lives!

You are the one who should get a grip and learn how to take criticism. I'm in no way screamed STOP LIKING CARDI B!!!! I couldn't care less who you stan, but don't ****ing include all the gays in that lists of crazy stans of her when clearly, not everybody likes her. Chill a bit with your defensive mood.

tryna go ask Alice, tryna catch that rabbit

30 minutes ago, Gohan said:

They weren't her husbands or boyfriends, you tried :vegas:child rapists isn't = homophobic people. Stop bringing Gaga into this mess just to make your fave look better. 

I'm not pressed at all, don't you have another word to use? Everyone is "just pressed" according to you. Learn how to take criticism and chill a bit with your Gaga bashing obsession.

but they were her partners and good friends :trollga: i don't have to "try it." it is what it is, gaga has done even more terrible stuff than saying t word sis so what's good 

oh i see, you only care about ~homophobia

giphy.gif

Reality
1 minute ago, Gay said:

The two communities also have a history of loathing towards one another. Many [American] black people are extremely religious

you said this. and when i called you out on your bull you tried to fix it. but still failing miserably. 

Did I say "All black people are extremely religious, therefore they're all homophobic?" No.

I also said, "That's not my "opinion," that's just how it is. Same thing with the hip hop/rap scene. I'm sure there are wonderful, accepting people in that community, and in fact, there are, but for years it's no secret that some of them are extremely homophobic." and "There are a lot of religious black families out there (that in it of itself is not "racist"). But with religious families (in any community), a lot of the time comes homophobia."

Don't try to point me out as a bigot and racist. 

You are miserably confusing racism with a fact. I am not saying that the black community is filled with a bunch of ignorant, homophobic people. Once again, and I hope you'll understand this time, I am saying that there are certain subgroups within the black community (the religious and the hip hop/rap scene) that have a history of homophobia. Am I saying everyone in that subgroup is homophobic? No. I am saying that there are people within that community who can be extremely homophobic, like with any other community. 

🖤👹

3 minutes ago, Gohan said:

You are the one who should get a grip and learn how to take criticism. I'm in no way screamed STOP LIKING CARDI B!!!! I couldn't care less who you stan, but don't ****ing include all the gays in that lists of crazy stans of her when clearly, not everybody likes her. Chill a bit with your defensive mood.

lol i'm very chill rn actually. about to go to bed. the only here super pressed and screaming is you...

4 minutes ago, Gay said:

He litteraly said that there are lots of tension and discussion between those 2 communities. There are homophobic black people and racist LGBTQ+ people. There's nothing wrong with what he said.

22 minutes ago, Gay said:

15 minutes ago, Gay said:

just so you know, the black community is not a monolith. stop being racist

giphy.gif  

I'm sorry my dear, but you are being childish here. 

With a quick search you will find how lots of people in the black community were and are homophobic, and how the Hip-hop/rap scene perpetuated this feeling. 

Those are facts. There's proof. Fighting against it will just make you sound dumb.

1 minute ago, M Monstre said:

Did I say "All black people are extremely religious, therefore they're all homophobic?" No.

I also said, "That's not my "opinion," that's just how it is. Same thing with the hip hop/rap scene. I'm sure there are wonderful, accepting people in that community, and in fact, there are, but for years it's no secret that some of them are extremely homophobic." and "There are a lot of religious black families out there (that in it of itself is not "racist"). But with religious families (in any community), a lot of the time comes homophobia."

Don't try to point me out as a bigot and racist. 

You are miserably confusing racism with a fact. I am not saying that the black community is filled with a bunch of ignorant, homophobic people. Once again, and I hope you'll understand this time, I am saying that there are certain subgroups within the black community (the religious and the hip hop/rap scene) that have a history of homophobia. Am I saying everyone in that subgroup is homophobic? No. I am saying that there are people within that community who can be extremely homophobic, like with any other community. 

sis enough. you showed yourself in that first comment you made about "the two communities having a history of loathing towards one another" 

your words not mine... 

Reality
2 minutes ago, Gay said:

sis enough. you showed yourself in that first comment you made about "the two communities having a history of loathing towards one another" 

your words not mine... 

I'm sorry, but if you wanna keep believing I'm a 'racist' or something, that's your incorrect judgment. Once again, you don't seem to be responding to my posts, but rather just looking back at them seeing which possible sentence you could transform into me seemingly being a 'bigot.'

On that note, you painted the entire Coachella and Urban Outfitters companies as being homophobic, when in reality, it's the higher-ups that are the homophobes. Would you now call every employee they have as "homophobic bigots?" or would you again scream something ridiculous like "THAT'S RACIST!"

🖤👹

Archived