💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Cardi B debuts rainbow hair/the internet goes crazy

Gay

Featured Posts

iCpro
22 minutes ago, Gohan said:

I'm tired of this GAYS GO CRAZY. Nah, just you and some self hating gays that don't realize this girl supports her homophobic husband. A kii a mess a cackle!

get a grip sis, just because the gays support Cardi doesn’t make them in any way self hating, or internally homophobic or any of that **** you people like to throw around to diminish alternative views in the LGBT community. Also just because Cardi’s married to him doesn’t mean she supports and agrees with everything he says, they are two different people. The real kii here is people like you who try to control the community with these dumb rules about who we can and cannot support, let people live their lives!

08, 09, 11, 13, 16, 20

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Reality
2 minutes ago, Gay said:

i mean he apologised and said he didn't know the word

lots of pop stars have done homophobic stuff (including gaga) yet people overlook it on here 

Apologizes nowadays are a given, especially for artists and celebrities. Just because they apologize doesn't mean that they won't do it again, or that they necessarily care.

Also, I've actually don't recall any homophobic remark Gaga's said, but even if she did, there's a difference between her and Offset: she's actively fighting for the LGBTQ community.

🃏🖤👹

Blake
23 minutes ago, Gay said:

and anyways cardi b has a huge gay following and is bi herself. you just pressed sis.

Just because she's bisexual doesn't mean she isn't homophobic/transphobic. 

Not saying anymore but we all know the sh*t she has said in the past with receipts. Y'all can find those yourselves. 

4 minutes ago, M Monstre said:

Apologizes nowadays are a given, especially for artists and celebrities. Just because they apologize doesn't mean that they won't do it again, or that they necessarily care.

Also, I've actually don't recall any homophobic remark Gaga's said, but even if she did, there's a difference between her and Offset: she's actively fighting for the LGBTQ community.

she, as recently as last year, collabed w 2 of the most homophobic organizations in america. 

and no, just because she has fought for the lgbtq community doesn't mean that she can also collab w homophobic organizations. it doesn't work like that. she can't make the cake and eat it too. 

and offset fights for the black community which includes QPOCs 

3 minutes ago, Blake said:

Just because she's bisexual doesn't mean she isn't homophobic/transphobic. 

Not saying anymore but we all know the sh*t she has said in the past with receipts. Y'all can find those yourselves. 

she hasn't said homophobic stuff tho? she said the t word years ago cause she didn't know it was offensive and when called out she apologised. literally that's all. and she has consistently supported the lgbt community 

lol but you guys love to hold those stuff against women of color 

Reality
2 minutes ago, Gay said:

she, as recently as last year, collabed w 2 of the most homophobic organizations in america. 

and no, just because she has fought for the lgbtq community doesn't mean that she can also collab w homophobic organizations. it doesn't work like that. she can't make the cake and eat it too. 

and offset fights for the black community which includes QPOCs 

Where and how did she collaborate with "2 of the most homophobic organizations in America?" 

Also, Offset fighting for the black community shouldn't have to come at the cost of alienating the LGBTQ community. If you fight for one marginalized group but shoo away another, that just shows that you're a hypocrite. 

🃏🖤👹

Skinny Legend

Sis @Gay the only way most people here won't judge you is if you only post about how great or iconic Gaga's looks are. Do not invest much it doesn't worth it. :kara: Only shades that translate to likes are important for some.

Post about Jlo's music they'll say she's talentless meh.

Post about Cardi ew Offset homophobic.

Post about Madonna ''is she still alive''

And the list goes on.. 

Just now, M Monstre said:

Where and how did she collaborate with "2 of the most homophobic organizations in America?" 

Also, Offset fighting for the black community shouldn't have to come at the cost of alienating the LGBTQ community. If you fight for one marginalized group but shoo away another, that just shows that you're a hypocrite. 

coachella and urban outfitters 

and not saying offset alienates lgbtq to fight for the black community. i'm saying that the black community includes lgbt people too and he fights for the black community. lol anyways this is a post about cardi b. i do not understand why you guys went off topic and started talking about offset. like? 

5 minutes ago, Skinny Legend said:

Sis @Gay the only way most people here won't judge you is if you only post about how great or iconic Gaga's looks are. Do not invest much it doesn't worth it. :kara: Only shades that translate to likes are important for some.

Post about Jlo's music they'll say she's talentless meh.

Post about Cardi ew Offset homophobic.

Post about Madonna ''is she still alive''

And the list goes on.. 

and bey and rihanna get a lot of hate here too :hmm:

i don't get why they went off topic on this post. i was just trying to make a funny cute post about pride and cardi b lol :/

Florian
20 minutes ago, Gay said:

yea but cardi b has the unicorn horn and everything! 🦄

giphy.gif

Spoiler

And just like many gays, she prefers riding it :v: 

gaga-opening-procession.jpg

let's stay on topic. this is about queen cardi b and pride month

gaga loves cardi and cardi loves gaga. there's no need to be negative :ph34r:

Blake
12 minutes ago, Gay said:

lol but you guys love to hold those stuff against women of color 

If anyone at all says anything homophobic/transphobic, regardless of colour, it's wrong. Don't you dare try and say I'm holding something against a woman of colour when some are the strongest women out there who I respect. Cardi is simply not one of them. 

Reality
1 minute ago, Gay said:

coachella and urban outfitters 

and not saying offset alienates lgbtq to fight for the black community. i'm saying that the black community includes lgbt people too and he fights for the black community. lol anyways this is a post about cardi b. i do not understand why you guys went off topic and started talking about offset. like? 

I just found it interesting that she and her sister are bisexual, but that her fiance isn't that supportive of the LGBTQ community. 

Also, I'm sorry, but just because some higher-ups in those companies may be bigoted doesn't mean you can't paint the whole company/organization as homophobic. There are far worse and far more homophobic organizations out there. That's a stretch.

And just because the black community does have LGBTQ people doesn't mean that he necessarily supports them. The two communities also have a history of loathing towards one another. Many [American] black people are extremely religious, and it's also no surprise that the black hip hop scene is extremely homophobic as well. 

I have no problem with Cardi; she looks great, she looks fine.

🃏🖤👹

1 minute ago, M Monstre said:

I just found it interesting that she and her sister are bisexual, but that her fiance isn't that supportive of the LGBTQ community. 

1. Also, I'm sorry, but just because some higher-ups in those companies may be bigoted doesn't mean you can't paint the whole company/organization as homophobic. There are far worse and far more homophobic organizations out there. That's a stretch.

2. And just because the black community does have LGBTQ people doesn't mean that he necessarily supports them. The two communities also have a history of loathing towards one another. Many [American] black people are extremely religious, and it's also no surprise that the black hip hop scene is extremely homophobic as well. 

I have no problem with Cardi; she looks great, she looks fine.

1. literally those orgs donate large amounts of money to hate but you do you sis. keep making excuses

2. stop. who gave you the authority to talk about the black community. you know nothing about us. and the black community is not homophobic wtf. stop being racist 

20 minutes ago, Blake said:

If anyone at all says anything homophobic/transphobic, regardless of colour, it's wrong. Don't you dare try and say I'm holding something against a woman of colour when some are the strongest women out there who I respect. Cardi is simply not one of them. 

you and lots of people here and in irl love to hold stuff against women of color. it's not a secret. there's a bunch of racists here  

u a lil mix stan. those girls are extremely racists. like they always in trouble because they so racist and yet u STAN them. you showed ya a$$

i'm so over this convo. don't come here trying to drag cardi for ONE mistake she made YEARS ago when you white faves are constantly in trouble because they are so racist

get a grip 

Archived