news

NY times names ASIB trailer the best of this week

Guest Adarsh

Featured Posts

Neight Shayde
3 hours ago, Adarsh Soni said:

The worst is Suspiria :cryga:

I'M SORRY WHAT.

No offense to ASIB but Suspiria had the best trailer this week. 

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Adarsh
2 minutes ago, BrothaGaga said:

I'M SORRY WHAT.

No offense to ASIB but Suspiria had the best trailer this week. 

Thats not my opinion, NY Times said that sis :laughga:

Neight Shayde
8 minutes ago, Adarsh Soni said:

Thats not my opinion, NY Times said that sis :laughga:

yes i know that sis :selena:

Urine Blonde

but I loved Suspiria...I wasn't excited when I heard about the remake but after the trailer am actually excited about it

GagaMyBlood95

Oh wow didn't expect anything positive from them but hey I'll take it :applause: 

thehanyo

Suspiria looks like a creepy and awesome remake. The trailer was not good, though. Zero story, a few shitty edits, the one-letter-at-a-time thing is clichéd, etc.

lucastecala

as long as who's reviewing it is not that Jon Caramanica guy, Gaga has a good shot at positive reviews in the NYT. Caramanica preemptively hates everything Gaga does because he can't stand the fact that she, despite achieving the century shaping dominant cultural force gooddess status like Madonna and Britney, she also went for establishing herself as a real, deep, genuinely talented and crafted human being, songstress and musician. And she got away with those. So he resents her for that. He did not say it, I reached those conclusions by carefully reading his reviews of her work (there are three, to my knowledge) and by listening to his NYT podcast on pop music "Popcast". 

Allan

I really hope this film and soundtrack deliver because now the expectations are high as heaven and yet they barely promoted it. But if they do deliver and get positive reviews (plus an Oscar and hopefully a Grammy award), LG6 for sure will be well received

Archived