Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

NY times names ASIB trailer the best of this week

Guest Adarsh

Featured Posts

Guest Adarsh
32 minutes ago, Florian said:

If the trailer is played on TV we should also ask for an Emmy tbqh :vegas: 

And they should do a Broadway rendition too. Give me that Tony that I love :vegas:

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Florian
29 minutes ago, Adarsh Soni said:

And they should do a Broadway rendition too. Give me that Tony that I love :vegas:

A Grammy for the soundtrack and she's the first artist to get an EGOT out of only 1 movie :vegas:

Skinny legends only :vegas:

Guest Adarsh
11 minutes ago, Florian said:

A Grammy for the soundtrack and she's the first artist to get an EGOT out of only 1 movie :vegas:

Skinny legends only :vegas:

I'll drink to that :vegas:

Babel
1 hour ago, GypsyBabe said:

Why is everyone saying she is unrecognizable? She is totally recognizable. :ladyhaha:

I take that as a good thing, the GP are for sure gonna believe her role more if they can’t recognize her from start 

I can see we as fan can spot two or three times she looked like Ally in real life. I mean, we’ve seen her titties, asshole, pubes, and pretty soon her vagina in HD :vegas: 

Hoeanne

To everyone who's shocked: The NYT themselves don't hate her, it's just Jon Caramanica who's been nursing a grudge about some hate comments for a decade who doesn't like her. He just seems to jump at any chance to review her music so she gets a lot of bad press from them

grenziel
20 minutes ago, Hoeanne said:

To everyone who's shocked: The NYT themselves don't hate her, it's just Jon Caramanica who's been nursing a grudge about some hate comments for a decade who doesn't like her. He just seems to jump at any chance to review her music so she gets a lot of bad press from them

Is he also the one that Gaga called out for frequently sending hate towards her work?

Some of them want to abuse you, some of them want be abused.

Hoeanne
1 minute ago, grenziel said:

Is he also the one that Gaga called out for frequently sending hate towards her work?

I believe so

Mr S
32 minutes ago, Hoeanne said:

Yeah I don't know what his problem is.

NYT has other critics, so hopefully they choose others to review the soundtrack.

Lextyr97

Did they finally get rid of that Madonna **** riding, Gaga hating, asswipe journalist?

Lextyr97
1 hour ago, ryanripley said:

but the Suspiria trailer was everything

tumblr_inline_o2vd5yGIrO1r9vdbu_500.gif

ASIB outdid. :bye:

Akiki

Suspiria Was amazing. Love the original. Still, it Was a strong week for trailers

sipthistea
2 hours ago, Adarsh Soni said:

Camille Paglia is quaking :ohwell:

Jon Caramanica is quaking as well :ladyhaha:

yjjlbofmgvbimoi5kpag.jpg

Archived