Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Kat von D comes out as an Anti-Vaxxer, urges vegans not to vaccinate kids

Supersonic

Featured Posts

Mythos

She doesn't have to, the nature will do the rest. Survival of the fittest, or rather survival of the children who didn't have idiots as parents.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply
petty

YIKES! SOOOO i guess youre also not planning on driving anywhere with the baby sis? cause the chances of you dying in a car crash are way higher than the chance of a fatal vaccine reaction. she's so messy. thank god i gave up on her trash makeup line years ago

NNES
1 hour ago, Sam Winchester said:

It's important that vaccination is a whole community-wide effort! There are people who are immuno-suppressed due to disease or due to drugs such as chemo. If individuals like her kid who aren't immunized against a disease catch the disease they can easily infect such vulnerable people who depend on the rest of the community to be properly immunized.

Not vaccinating is not only selfish and unethical, but should be criminalised. SCIENCE IS NOT THE SUBJECT OF OPNION!

i would never get vaccinating, not because i'm vegan :reductive:

PunkTheFunk

Ew, she's immediately cancelled in my book. Not that she was ever in my "book" to be begin with :vegas:

Mirages
2 hours ago, mister max said:

essentially weakend diseases

Those are not made anymore. Nowadays they're made of antigens.

I'm the bitch that's fragile

Mirages
48 minutes ago, NNES said:

i would never get vaccinating, not because i'm vegan :reductive:

Why? You like for viruses and bacteria to mutate and get more lethal? What a wonderful hobby :reductive:

Whispering

She's one of those people..one who is making "unique" choices in her life (and now the lives of her children)...and has to tell everyone about it. 

Painted Golden
4 minutes ago, Whispering said:

She's one of those people..one who is making "unique" choices in her life (and now the lives of her children)...and has to tell everyone about it. 

True tho. Which makes it more less believable to be actually helpful imo

Painted Golden
26 minutes ago, Mirages said:

Why? You like for viruses and bacteria to mutate and get more lethal? What a wonderful hobby :reductive:

Like the anti dengue vaccine which killed children. I would not rely too much on vaccination. Only the ones that are already tested for like 3 decades

Edonis
1 hour ago, Mythos said:

She doesn't have to, the nature will do the rest. Survival of the fittest, or rather survival of the children who didn't have idiots as parents.

Well the issue is that most of the people who suffer from not vaccinating aren’t just the family members or her but the vulnerable. Vaccines only work when herd immunity reaches a certain threshold where the vast majority of the community is vaccinated and protected. This acts as a retardant to stop the spread of pathogens to those who are immunocompromised or sick and can’t get vaccines. So what ultimately happens here is that she won’t likely get sick but she’s contributing to the persistance of very dangerous and deadly pathogens that will likely infect her kid and those who cannot fight of pathogens on their own. It’s quite selfish and sad, actually. Anti-Vaxxers should face legal consequences, especially when their justification is stupid stuff like this. 

Edonis
8 minutes ago, Painted Golden said:

Like the anti dengue vaccine which killed children. I would not rely too much on vaccination. Only the ones that are already tested for like 3 decades

That’s not a good enough reason to not vaccinate. I can tell you that as a graduate student in microbiology and Virology :laughga: 

Mirages
8 minutes ago, Painted Golden said:

You mean the scandal at Phillipines? First of all, it was very well known that the vaccine should be used only on certain serotypes of people (a.k.a. the ones that previously were infected with the fever) and also the vaccine is not that effective, so it just might have failed and that's why they might have died. 

RAMROD
Just now, Edonis said:

I can tell you that as a graduate student in microbiology and Virology :laughga: 

So, can you explain how to heal all these trends where everything must be viral these days? :poot:

Just kidding, I'll show myself out :giggle:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Giorno Giovanna
3 hours ago, RAMROD said:

So she is that person, is she flat Earther too by chance?? 

nah but she believes in healing crystals and praying to angels and stuff :huntyga:

このジョルノジョヴァンナ夢がある

Archived