💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Kat von D comes out as an Anti-Vaxxer, urges vegans not to vaccinate kids

Supersonic

Featured Posts

Supersonic

Kat Von D is pregnant with her first child, and she’s planning to parent her way — whether people like it or not.

The tattoo artist and makeup guru posted a defiant message about her and new husband Rafael Reyes’s plans to raise their son as a vegan. More controversially, the parents-to-be — who just tied the knot — have decided against vaccinating the child.

“I knew the minute we announced our pregnancy that we would be bombarded with unsolicited advice,” the 36-year-old first-time mom posted on social media. “Some good and some questionable — [but] unsolicited nonetheless. 

“If you don’t know what it’s like [to] have people around you think you are ridiculous, try being openly vegan. And, if you don’t know what it’s like to have the entire world openly criticize, judge, throw uninformed opinions, and curse you — try being a pregnant vegan, having a natural, drug-free home birth in water with a midwife and doula, who has the intention of raising a vegan child, without vaccinations.”

source: https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/pregnant-kat-von-d-just-announced-wont-vaccinate-baby-many-fans-horrified-094427066.html

cBYnS0K.pngybPcwwe.png

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RAMROD

So she is that person, is she flat Earther too by chance?? 

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Blond

She is like one of those who say government assigns every person a FBI agent :ladyhaha:

My pu$$y tastes like pepsi cola

Nicogly

That moment you confuse the pharmaceutical industry machine and actual medicine. Gurl, do you really want your child to have unnecessary exposure to diseases?!?

Rock On and A Last One For the Road 🚬

Supersonic
1 minute ago, Blond said:

She is like one of those who say government assigns every person a FBI agent :ladyhaha:

I'm sorry but me and my FBI agent are very good friends, her name is Susan and we talk every night about my boy problems :sis:

rumours
6 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

So she is that person, is she flat Earther too by chance?? 

All I’m saying is... if it were a globe, why hasn’t The Earth rolled out of the solar system? Clearly, since the Earth is shaped like a plate, it stays still and won’t roll away. #science :stalkga:

OT: It’s 2018, and some people are against vaccinations? That is honestly baffling. 

Supersonic
1 minute ago, Nicogly said:

That moment you confuse the pharmaceutical industry machine and actual medicine. Gurl, do you really want your child to have unnecessary exposure to diseases?!?

It's not just for the sake of her own child, she's putting everybody at risk who is interacting with her child by willingly causing leaks in herd immunization and uses her platform as a beloved Make-Up entepreneur and animal rights advocate to spread misinformation and monger fear

mister max

This is stupid and delusional. If any of you even think of not vaccinating for something, you are wrong and dumb :rip: the stupidest thing is that their parents are choosing this for their kids, like you want to kid to die?

Buy ARTPOP on itunes or smth?

mister max
7 minutes ago, Ryusei said:

Why???

Some vaccines contain gelatin and some vaccines, which are essentially weakend diseases, are grown on cells of animals

There is a relationship with animals, so its not vegan so we dont want to vaccinate ourselves

I guess thats how they think :sure:

Edit: I found this in an article too and found it rather funny :green::

Since vegan versions of many vaccines are not currently available it is not possible or practical to avoid the animal products in vaccinations, a vegan who gets themselves and their family vaccinated is no less vegan than one who uses transport with rubber tyres

Buy ARTPOP on itunes or smth?

Seeka
Just now, mister max said:

Some vaccines contain gelatin and some vaccines, which are essentially weakend diseases, are grown on cells of animals

There is a relationship with animals, so its not vegan so we dont want to vaccinate ourselves

I guess thats how they think :sure:

I think it tends to be more of the "autism chance" thing but that has to be the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard.

But it sounds like a nutjob argument an insane vegan would make.

Archived