💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Liza Minnelli might see ASIB

Chris Evans

Featured Posts

LeJudas
1 hour ago, FATCAT said:

Granted it's not really a "remake", in the sense that it's just a title and a premise, but this is great news!

Lucille is shook! Vertigo Queen!

Yeah, it's definitely more like an improvement with better actors and music :vegas:

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ACT2

omfg i thought she died along time ago from cocaine or something

That's Gossip

That J

I tried not long ago to get into some of Liza's more modern music. She is a gay icon after all.  Went through around 30 tracks and liked one. And that ONE was produced by the Pet Shop Boys. Lol. Oh well. 

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

1 hour ago, FATCAT said:

Granted it's not really a "remake", in the sense that it's just a title and a premise, but this is great news!

The title and the premise are two of the biggest parts though? It’s a reimagining sure but that doesn’t make it not a remake

CautiousLurker
1 hour ago, FATCAT said:

Bless her heart indeed,

giphy.gif

OT: so, wait, does that mean she hated the Babs remake?

RAMROD
3 minutes ago, Doncho said:

OMG I didnt knew Judy Garland was her mother :selena: Slay

Gayness finally verified

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Chamaquito
39 minutes ago, Doncho said:

OMG I didnt knew Judy Garland was her mother :selena: Slay

I know.. she’s old af:vegas:

I’m actually nice.

AshIey

It would be completely understandable if she wasn’t able to watch the movie, but I’m glad she is and hope she enjoys it!

FATCAT
7 hours ago, Jed said:

The title and the premise are two of the biggest parts though? It’s a reimagining sure but that doesn’t make it not a remake

Remakes are usually the same story. Like the IT remake, it had the same paper-boat scene.

This, as far as I can tell, is a completely separate story with all new characters and settings. The premise is just that "a star is born" by the help of an older more experienced mentor/lover. Pretty broad. The name is really the only major thing shared.

Purr more, hiss less.

SKANK

I feel like a geriatric Gaga fan. Does anyone else remember when she gushed over Liza in a Gaga-vision?

maryloo
18 minutes ago, SKANK said:

I feel like a geriatric Gaga fan. Does anyone else remember when she gushed over Liza in a Gaga-vision?

OMG I miss these so much. I watched them as they were released. Queen. 

bitchimtrying

"Liza Minnelli typically slams or boycotts movies associated with her mom, but Lady Gaga's role in "A Star Is Born" could totally change Minnelli's mindset ... TMZ has learned.

Sources close to Liza tell us she absolutely adores Gaga, and it's likely she'll actually go and see the singer play the role her mother, Judy Garland, once filled. If you didn't know -- and if you're under 55, that's likely -- Judy starred in the 1954 version of the movie."

http://www.tmz.com/2018/06/08/liza-minnelli-would-see-a-star-is-born-remake-because-lady-gaga/

Archived