💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new music

Shakira & Maluma - Clandestino (SUMMER SMASH)

JustHMLover

Featured Posts

JustHMLover

Shakira and Maluma have done it again! The Colombian superstars teamed up to warm up the summer with the release of "Clandestino," their new song released Friday (June 8).

The song, written and produced by Shakira, Maluma and Latin Grammy winner Édgar Barrera, begins with a reggae beat and intensifies with reggaeton sounds. The voices of Shak and Maluma tell the story of a clandestine love with a lyric that says "Ours is illegal and I will not deny you/ That I pay the sentence for kissing you."

"Clandestino" is the third song from Shakira and Maluma, after “Chantaje” and “Trap.” Since Shakira is currently in the middle of her El Dorado tour in Europe, we hope that at some point we all can enjoy the song live.

- Billboard

Andreu

I liked Chantaje (one of my favourite spanish songs ever) and Trap but this one is bad bad bad

Gagadonna

I just saw her yesterday btw and tbh it was nothing groundbreaking. She was cute and all smiling, but lipcynced quite a lot, and the stage was poor. I knew only half the songs and those I didn’t know sounded all the same :messga:

so far my top live concerts:

LA to the moon > Evolve (imagine dragons) tour / Joanne  tour > Melodrama tour / I See You (the xx) tour > Orelsan’s show (for those Frenchies who know him) > El Dorado tour 

Levine

Bitch where?

I'm mad because this song kinda goes nowhere. He's still my daddy tho. 

dit

A fun simple bop! Though I hope she collabs with new ppl some more instead of Maluma but they serve good songs together so there is nothing to complain about I guess. 

Skinny Legend

Their weakest collab tbh but still ok. Maluma has bops on his album though.

La Ex, Hangover, Marinero :giveup:

BBhomemaker
3 hours ago, Gagadonna said:

I just saw her yesterday btw and tbh it was nothing groundbreaking. She was cute and all smiling, but lipcynced quite a lot, and the stage was poor. I knew only half the songs and those I didn’t know sounded all the same :messga:

LA to the moon > Evolve (imagine dragons) tour / Joanne  tour > Melodrama tour / I See You (the xx) tour > Orelsan’s show (for those Frenchies who know him) > El Dorado tour 

You can't really blame her for that sis it's your job to know the last album lied to the tour :ladyhaha:

Latino Baby
5 hours ago, Gagadonna said:

she's had better tours tbh

this one el Dorado is kinda flat, the stage is not that great and all the outfits she wears are tragic, the visuals are simply not there

I wanted to see her but after some videos on youtube it's just not worth it for me

Her last tour was amazing tho

and this song ain't nothing special, just like Trap

Chantaje>>>>>>>

JustHMLover
2 hours ago, Latino Baby said:

and this song ain't nothing special, just like Trap

it's a grower trust me :cool:

Anderson123

Just like with JLo and Pitbull, every time they collaborate, the songs end up being worse than the previous one. Chantaje and On The Floor had something BIG and they were great catchy songs but they should not try to force people to listen to the same people over and over again. Bling not so much the music I guess.

Archived