Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new music

Lily Allen - No Shame [New Album]

Guest Blue Madonna

Featured Posts

Guest Blue Madonna

idk if y'all can see it yet but here in New Zealand it's out! buy and stream hennies!! also watch ASIB trailer on repeat! :staymad:

River

I' mnot listening to her because her songs are a f-cking earworm and I can't sleep for days!

like Sheezus was my biggest nightmare!!!!! of f-ck it starts to play in my brain :air:

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

HermioneGranger

Such a talent! Good album. Yall better buy and stream! :grr:

Psychic Guru

It’s just brilliant and definetely the best album this year for me 

retroglamx

This is one of the albums I'm most excited about. Lily was always so present when I was growing up and I feel like she's matured so much. Also Trigger Bang is a BOP.

Can't wait to play this!!!

Pink flamingos always fascinated me.

TittyGlitterDance

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaasssssssssssss

Find solace in the privilege to pursue, Most people are crushed into servitude

retroglamx

So I listened to the album and I must say I'm a little underwhelmed. I expected songs better than Trigger Bang but most of the songs in the first half are bland and production sounds lazy and kind of empty. I wanted a bit more of an atmosphere. However, the second half sounds so much better. It's Lily at her best and she truly sounds like an upgraded version of her initial type of music. Hope the album does good on the UK charts at least.

Pink flamingos always fascinated me.

Jacob Marley

Is the entire album in falsetto? I’m digging it, but good lord.

Luke78619

I actually love this album, Waste, Pushing Up Daisies and Lost My Mind are BOPS that I adore :firega:

shes such a great songwriter and this album will probably go under the radar which saddens me because it's some of her best work

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

geopang

Her first two albums were brilliant. I was not a fan of Sheezus. I’m hoping this album can impress me.

HausOfHarlow

I was a fan of Sheezus - especially the bonus tracks. Holding Onto Nothing is such a gem on that album!

No Shame is such a good record, too! I've listened maybe 4 times through now - I haven't heard or downloaded any music prior to today's release (by choice), so I'm late to the party for Trigger Bang. I love it! Also really enjoy Come On Then, Family Man, Apples, Everything to Feel Something, and Cake! 

Jacob Marley

Pushing Up Daisies is a friggin slow jam and I love it. Seems like The Fear’s big brother.

BalmungBard

I’m obsessed with Trigger Bang, Family Man, Apples, Everything to feel Something, Cake and Pushing Up Daisies.

some of these tracks seem to be a continuation of her “it’s not me, it’s you” tracks. Which I love, don’t get me wrong Sheezus was good record but aside from the bonus tracks it didn’t have that spunk her first and second album had.

NYC - Gamer - Artist - Writer - FFXIV Balmung

Archived