💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

ASIB soundtrack is under Interscope records.

Guest Adarsh

Featured Posts

Banned This Way

If they miss this chance of Gaga peaking again then moving to another label is a need for Gaga not a choice

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Banned This Way
18 hours ago, Bradley said:

Bobby won't let that happen :vegas:

He already did:vegas:

Bradley
1 hour ago, Roberto Cavalli said:

He already did:vegas:

It's barely one week since the trailer was released, what did he do to jeopardize the music?

Banned This Way
25 minutes ago, Bradley said:

It's barely one week since the trailer was released, what did he do to jeopardize the music?

Didn’t release The Shallow when a promo song should’ve been out:sis:

Bradley
8 minutes ago, Roberto Cavalli said:

Didn’t release The Shallow when a promo song should’ve been out:sis:

Have some patience :saladga:

DawnNutella

Inb4 they release one of Bradley's songs as the first single and not Gaga's  :laughga:  

laugh_crying_kristen_bell.gif

S0436

I thought you don’t need permission to perform any song live.  But as it’s under Interscope they can use the ASIB tracks freely on a GHs for example.

16 minutes ago, Clayton said:

does that mean that she can include ASIB tracks in future tours?

Bradley
23 minutes ago, Clayton said:

does that mean that she can include ASIB tracks in future tours?

Yes I think. Can't Stop the Feeling! was originally from Trolls and yet Justin Timberlake performed it at his tour and at his halftime show.

elijahfan
On 07/06/2018 at 4:10 PM, S0436 said:

Good, so that means she can use the music however she likes as it is under her record label

Well, Warner Bros must have some kind of ownership to the material too, but it doesn’t mean they’ll prevent her from performing those songs at her shows.

Most artists who took part to movie soundtracks do sing those songs at their own shows and movie studios pretty much encourage it. Sometimes it becomes their biggest song - think Whitney’s I Will Always Love You, or Celine’s My Heart Will Go On.

elijahfan
On 07/06/2018 at 7:39 PM, monketsharona said:

I absolutely don't know how it works to be honest. All I see is that Warner Bros is producing the movie and Interscope the music.

But the music is part of the movie, so even though Interscope is selling CDs, the contents are still in part Warner Bros.’ property

elijahfan
On 08/06/2018 at 10:15 AM, Banned This Way said:

If they miss this chance of Gaga peaking again then moving to another label is a need for Gaga not a choice

Labels and management are 2 different things - for the most part, I’d say Interscope has always been pretty supportive of her.

FrankGutz

is it bad if im not hyped about the OST??  so far i dont think the songs will be good idk, perchedT for LG6 and C3C tho

Dᴄ • Dᴀʀᴋ Hᴏʀsᴇ | Hᴏʀʀᴏʀ • Tʜʀɪʟʟᴇʀ | Eʟᴇᴄᴛʀᴏɴɪᴄ | Fɪᴛɴᴇss | Mᴀɴᴅʏ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ • Lᴀᴅʏ Gᴀɢᴀ • Sᴏᴘʜɪᴇ Bᴇxᴛᴏʀ

monketsharona
9 minutes ago, FrankGutz said:

is it bad if im not hyped about the OST??  so far i dont think the songs will be good idk, perchedT for LG6 and C3C tho

I'm not that hyped too for the soundtrack. Just curious.

I'm hyped for LG6 though 

Archived