💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

ASIB soundtrack is under Interscope records.

Guest Adarsh

Featured Posts

MarcusBones
1 hour ago, NewYorkCity said:

And they peaked at #8 on BUBBLING UNDER. 

It’ll do way better than that with Gaga on the project....

also- accolades >>>>> chart success IMO

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Allan
6 hours ago, Gonzi said:

Yeah but La La Land's (commercial) success was a 100% because of the gp hype around it. Interscope didn't even bother to promote any single from the soundtrack. Not even City of Stars made it to the Hot 100 :sweat: Awards are a different thing though, the soundtrack was indeed amazing.

It seems like that is their priority after all. If the soundtrack is successful in the GP then even better, but a #1 hit wouldn't add to their careers as much as some Academy Awards (hopefully awardssssss) would.

Rifek
4 minutes ago, Arturo said:

What was it supposed to be under?

Warner Music Group

❗️ IG: thebumblebee__ ❗️

The Z
42 minutes ago, Eggsy said:

A World Tour Is Born :ohwell:

BREAKING NEWS: A World Tour Is Cancelled because of chronic pain :oops:

not ALICE

I think you guys are overreacting. Interscope can promote this album successfully. 

Remember she practically chose her team herself after BTW so Interscope couldn't wear her out?
Interscope couldn't afford to jeopardise her co-operation (because she brings in a lot of money), so they let her. 
They cared about Gaga being successful because of money, they didn't care about Gaga's personal health (which is not really a good thing but ...). If Gaga lets them, it will be promoted well. It all depends on Gaga's state of mind and health. 

dit

I mean I see the positives but there also so many negatives about Interscope being the one handling it. Like they won't push it anywhere :( but at the same time this soundtrack is prob aiming for award acclaim and not about having radio / streaming hits. 

Arturo
1 hour ago, Rifek said:

Warner Music Group

Dont see why it would be it’s going to be marketed as a Lady Gaga penned soundtrack. The distribution of music and movies is separate. 

Sneaky Oliver

That's great! I guess she will be always allowed to perform the songs :vegas:

I’m on my Legacy Act era

jaXXXon
9 hours ago, FrOnTheMoon said:

The promo will be tragic

The promo for Million Reasons was HUUUUGE. She did award shows and Victoria's Secret and more award shows and multiple discounts on iTunes for weeks and weeks on end AND they even did a special Victoria's Secret music video. 

I'm so sick and tired of people acting like Interscope's promo was bad last era. Just because the song didn't catch on until the Super Bowl (also thanks to Interscope) doesn't mean the label is to blame.

shabody
2 hours ago, kevinsteve said:

BREAKING NEWS: A World Tour Is Cancelled because of chronic pain :oops:

Are you Bianca Del Rio?

ProdigyARTPOP

The fact that some of you think a billion dollar corporation is going to let one of their top billed acts flop, especially on a major soundtrack that can generate millions of dollars in endorsement deals, album/single sales longevity wise and tons of praise/awards buzz that could end up helping Gaga sell even more the next time around for her actual studio albums 

This is a huge career move guys, they’re not going to mess this up.

StarstruckIllusion

aaaand why should I be happy about this after the messy CHARTDROP era and lacklustre Joanne promo? 

Starbucks
1 hour ago, Economy said:

Fixed :selena:

We love a self sabotaging queen :vegas:

Your everyday cups of kindness

Archived