💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Audio Blip in ASIB Trailer?

sethrb101

Featured Posts

sethrb101

Bear with me, as it's late and this is the third thread I've made on GGD today :selena: This may be a bit of a reach, so try not to crucify me.

I was just on my twentieth re-watch of the trailer and I noticed something weird. At 1:04 it seems like Bradley's line is two lines smashed together and/or dubbed in for that scene. There's definitely some kind of separation going on with "I think you're--beautiful," but that line also doesn't appear to fit exactly with his mouth movements. You may need to rewind it a few times to pick up what I'm trying to say :sweat:

This isn't uncommon for movie trailers at all, as it's often done to mislead viewers as to what's really happening, speed things up, or to correct mistakes. Anyways, I just thought it was interesting. I'm sure we'll be picking apart tiny little details like this for weeks. 

#Gaga2020

weed

Truuuuu it does sound a little weird

I’m hoping half the stuff in the trailer isn’t in the movie and just previews scenes/gives the gist of the movie

sethrb101
2 minutes ago, neptugne said:

Truuuuu it does sound a little weird

I’m hoping half the stuff in the trailer isn’t in the movie and just previews scenes/gives the gist of the movie

Haha yeah. I struggle with that sometimes cuz it’s like don’t show me everything, but also why was it in the trailer if you didn’t give it to me in the movie :selena:

#Gaga2020

sethrb101
1 minute ago, HeavyMetalLover said:

edge of glory teas

Um spill :gum: is there an EOG audio blip I’ve missed all these years and will ruin my listening for the rest of time?

#Gaga2020

Tom Nook

You ain’t crazy sis I hear it :vegas: the dialogue was probably longer in the actual film but they shortened it for the trailer, it’s common for movie studios to add/remove/edit/dubbed scenes from the trailer to the actual release

Uh Red Wine... Convict... Gah Gah...

sethrb101
1 minute ago, Gardevoir said:

You ain’t crazy sis I hear it :vegas: the dialogue was probably longer in the actual film but they shortened it for the trailer, it’s common for movie studios to add/remove/edit/dubbed scenes from the trailer to the actual release

Yep. Exactly what I was thinking :vegas: what are they hiding from us :gum:

#Gaga2020

Tom Nook
4 minutes ago, sethrb101 said:

Yep. Exactly what I was thinking :vegas: what are they hiding from us :gum:

The actual dialogue was probably “I think you’re gonna release The Shallows on iTunes this Friday so that all the little hunties will have their weaves snatched and bussy’s prolapsed, also have you heard of Shawn Mendes I think he’s beautiful” :vegas:

Uh Red Wine... Convict... Gah Gah...

Gracious Gaga

HEs saying “I think you’re beautiful “

♥ Kindness Police.

ChromaticaPunk
33 minutes ago, sethrb101 said:

Um spill :gum: is there an EOG audio blip I’ve missed all these years and will ruin my listening for the rest of time?

tonight yeah baby[cut]tonight yeah baby

both[cut]fall[cut]far in love

unnatural spacing between those lyrics. always bothered me.

Defmix100

that happens in most trailers to get the basic information across and cutting other lines or pauses that may be inbetween

Dayman
2 hours ago, HeavyMetalLover said:

tonight yeah baby[cut]tonight yeah baby

both[cut]fall[cut]far in love

unnatural spacing between those lyrics. always bothered me.

The one that bothers me the most is "I'm on[cut]the edge of something final we call life tonight"

benKo

Imagine Deep Blue and The Shallow are different songs they mixed together in the trailer :wtfga:

Archived