💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new music

Tove Lo - Bitches Remix ft Alma, Charli XCX, Icona Pop and Elliphant

DOJA CAT

Featured Posts

Andreu

And if you think it's bad I'm not comfortable with a video about literally a school of *** eating I don't give af

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply
JustHMLover
9 minutes ago, Andreu said:

I like her, and I said i like the song I just feel like she's focusing more on making songs on edgy topics than on making good music.

Don't tell me it's only one song, because the only other video we have from this era is Disco Tits

first of all Bitches is one of the best songs she ever recorded (musically, she is great writer too). I dont care about the topic of the song as long as she did her best to put the vibe & energy in the song... she did here 1000%

second of all she confirmed filming short movies "Light Beams" and "Pitch Black". My guess is we have to wait a little longer to get the full visual Lady Wood/Blue Lips experience :) 

I guess we will receive something as soon as she announce the Blue Lips tour or smth

DOJA CAT
21 minutes ago, Andreu said:

GURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRLSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSs

I like her, and I said i like the song I just feel like she's focusing more on making songs on edgy topics than on making good music.

Don't tell me it's only one song, because the only other video we have from this era is Disco Tits

And tell me how am I so vulnerable for saying I don't like the topic of one song for ****s sake

You said the problem is the songs meaning and I said it’s one song get over it? Disco Tits is not about eating pu$$y but okay :messga:

thank u, next

Werk
On 6/8/2018 at 4:22 AM, Luxe Ford said:

No one would raise an eyebrow if a man would sing about these things. Ok, I could start thinking really hard about this fact, but that would be beside the point.

I just thrive in how liberating it is seeing these girls/women flash their 'lady woods'.

It stirs the inner lesbian in me.

What if the male singing was LGBT though. Would they get a pass?

Archived