Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new music

Tove Lo - Bitches Remix ft Alma, Charli XCX, Icona Pop and Elliphant

DOJA CAT

Featured Posts

Psychic Guru

Anyway, I don’t know how to feel about the video, maybe I just need to rewatch. 

The remix is great, especially the Charli and Elliphant part

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Dawson

Tove Lo is my go hard or go home bitch but do music videos really have to stop every 34 seconds

BBhomemaker

Imagine the backlash if it was boys learning a girl how to :lolly:  

Only Charli is good just like in "girls"

DOJA CAT
2 minutes ago, BBhomemaker said:

Imagine the backlash if it was boys learning a girl how to :lolly:  

Only Charli is good just like in "girls"

Males always make songs about sex what’s the difference 

thank u, next

BBhomemaker
20 minutes ago, Queen of Venus said:

Males always make songs about sex what’s the difference 

Don't act like if a video of Shawn, Bieber, Chris Brown and Drake being sucked would pass unremarked today 

Blurred lines was awful and get a lot of backlash

It's not about "oh wow girls make sex songs Oulala that's so shocking" hahah it would be totally dumb 

StarlightSeiya

Tove Lo should sing Bitches live and end Hayley Kiyoko

Bone Apple Tea bebe

JustHMLover

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAS

Queen of The Clouds did another epic remix :wub:

Jeroen Bloeming

YAS QUEEN. MY *** IS SHAKING. WIG FLEW TO PARIS. THIS SONG IS A BOP FROM THE DAY IT CAME OUT AND THAT WAS ALMOST 2 YEARS AGO

Dominic
10 hours ago, Psychic Guru said:

Blue Lips uninspired and dull? Are you serious? 

It features the best lyrics of her career, much more mature than QOTC

Production overshadows lyric, becoming a common theme with Tove. LW did sound better than QoTC when I saw her but that’s only because of the production. Lyrically QoTC is far superior, Habits and Moments lyrically >>> Blue Lips. 

The hardest thing in this world is to live in it

YeehawKylie

I love this song. The remix/collabs really heighten it. Perfectly executed and the music video is amazing. Tove is a true artist and as a long-time fan, I'm so proud. 

Damon

YAAASSS I TOLD Y'ALL THOSE WOMEN WERE COMING FOR WIGS

... and now i just sit in silence.

Psychic Guru
52 minutes ago, Dominic said:

Production overshadows lyric, becoming a common theme with Tove. LW did sound better than QoTC when I saw her but that’s only because of the production. Lyrically QoTC is far superior, Habits and Moments lyrically >>> Blue Lips. 

I feel you are just reporting the main critique about LW according to reviewers. Blue Lips is different: cycles, 9th of October, bad days, don’t ask don’t tell, hey you got drugs are all songs with simple production, just like QOTC, but with better lyrics. You can feel how she became more self conscious with Blue Lips. And as much as I love Moments and Habits and Over etc, I admit that they have more immature lyrics, just that. (But I bop to them anyway :firega:)

Dominic
18 minutes ago, Psychic Guru said:

I feel you are just reporting the main critique about LW according to reviewers. Blue Lips is different: cycles, 9th of October, bad days, don’t ask don’t tell, hey you got drugs are all songs with simple production, just like QOTC, but with better lyrics. You can feel how she became more self conscious with Blue Lips. And as much as I love Moments and Habits and Over etc, I admit that they have more immature lyrics, just that. (But I bop to them anyway :firega:)

That is my biggest criticism of LW and BL though and exactly the reason why her quality is declining. Her lyrics took a back seat in favour of an EDM dance beat and that’s just not what I fell in love with. She definitely became more self conscious, I’d just prefer she put that into her lyricism. 

Hey You Got Drugs and SheDontKnow are the two standouts on the album. She should have trimmed the fat and combined LW and BL into one solid album. I prefer her incredible emotive lyrics to her finer more polished tracks. Each to their own of course. 

The hardest thing in this world is to live in it

weed
14 hours ago, Gardevoir said:

With Lady Marmalade, Girls and, Bitches, imma need Gaga, Katy, Rihanna and Beyoncé to release a killer pop collab :lolly:

Honestly those 4 just go together perfectly, like they are the pop queens of the 2000s-2010s. It wouldn’t feel right w/ someone else unless it’s Nicki since she also made ha name around that time and top female rapper 

Archived