đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Bob The drag Queen weighs in on Azealia Banks with receipts

Borislshere

Featured Posts

Wolf Boy
57 minutes ago, Logan said:

Apparently, gays love to flock to women who hate their community. 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTuBY_sWJoGKp6RxW9KN4V

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MJHolland
On 6/6/2018 at 9:20 PM, geopang said:

What was that rant about in the beginning. She never claimed or disregarded any historical facts about house music originating in the black/queer community. She is simply bringing up how Rupaul stole the baseline, sounds, rhythm, and certain lyrics from her song without compensation.

AB "stole" the baseline from 80s house music 

Believe it or not, it's a pretty basic beat...

Just like Born This Way and Express Yourself both have roots to the same basic beat that neither Madonna nor Gaga created

MJHolland
On 6/7/2018 at 3:31 PM, Spock said:

so cringe

it's funny to me how a person deemed insignificant by so many gets people so bothered :giggle: 

can't wait for fantasea II whew!

It's funny because this describes AB to a T lmao 

What's disappointing, though, is that gay men value transgression for transgression's sake (our "problematic faves") over civility, maturity, and compassion. 

Sad! 

ALGAYDO
20 minutes ago, Borislshere said:

The evil is back and playing dumb 

LOL does she not know that Bob is very well known and also the winner of Season 8? Is she being petty and ugly? Or is she just ignorant af? :ladyhaha:

Henri Bardot

Ugh I swear this community is so hypocrite. 

Ms. Banks has the right to be mad.

On the other side, Azealia is a human being that doesn't shut its mouth and shares everything it thinks. I think if we all did that without ANY lie, then everyone would hate us. She has a mental disorder.

Spoiler

She has no right to insult anyone, but for what I see y'all are not better than her. 

Also, Black culture is Gay culture?:oprah: I didn't get that

pooiota

Borislshere
3 hours ago, Henri Bardot said:

Ms. Banks has the right to be mad.

Then she should’ve kept that anger between her and rupaul, not her and all drag race girls simply because they’ve been on Ru’s show. Considering so many of those queens loved Azealia and she trashed them all for no reason. 

Lottie Winters

Bob is so annoying and panders so hard constantly. I CRINGED through her entire season.

aaronyoji

i mean, azalea coming for Ru is given her actual music more attention than she's gotten, smart move on her part. finally listened to call me mother, and honestly only the first like, minute is similar. later in the song it almost feels like a completely different thing. 

Archived