💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Bob The drag Queen weighs in on Azealia Banks with receipts

Borislshere

Featured Posts

Opulence

Also classic gays on here, retaliating against someone defending us and our culture just to... be difficult

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
monsterdino
9 hours ago, SarahMcLaughlin said:

Are you not tired of trying to defend her vile actions and horrible personality?

where did I defend her "vile actions" in the comment u quoted? :rip: 

I just pointed out what is true, which is that Azealia never claimed the house queer culture as her own

Hexxx
10 hours ago, neptugne said:

Opening lyrics tru but TBBB doesn’t have the words fine, fresh, or feminine in it.

It's from Wut U Do. 

Except she says "**** Fine French Feminine." 

Lady Gaga/ Madonna/Lana /Azealia Banks/ Jazmine Sullivan/ DEEE-LITE/ Moko

ryanripley
13 hours ago, Hexxx said:

Lyrics and bits of her artistry. 

LMFAO WHERE?!

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

Riley

I wish he would've memorized the lyrics instead of noticeably read them from a computer screen :/ 

It made me like legit nervous for him the entire time lmao cause that's the first thing AB would bring up if she retaliates 

14 hours ago, Hexxx said:

This is just biased. She never claimed she invented house music. CMM has lyrics that Azealia came up with. "Fine French Feminine" definitely comes TBBB and the opening lyrics are literally the same.  

Actually they literally are not the same. 

Guess who's back in the house

Guess who up in this bish

Spock

so cringe

it's funny to me how a person deemed insignificant by so many gets people so bothered :giggle: 

can't wait for fantasea II whew!

who will love me when the night is over

thatfoxyfeeling

Azealia is in her grave after that, bitch aint got no comeback and has been given too many chances now to redeem herself. She has ****ed with the gays too many times now, her career is coming to an end. :fthis:

BlaqJezus

Azealia needs help, the only kind of victim she truly is, is a victim of failed mental health care in minority communities. She gets called bipolar as a joke, but like Kanye, it doesn't seem like much of a joke anymore.

ALGAYDO

Yaasss Bob, drag that thing!

But I will never not find gay Azelea fans ironic lmao stanning someone who disrespects your own community... it’s like watching POC support Trump. It’s sad but also kinda funny.  

ZephyrInTheSky

giphy.gif

Rip Amanda Banks, you had a great run. I almost feel bad for her because everything she's said and done have come back to haunt her and kinda destroy her career.

There can be 99 bottoms in the area but all it takes is 1 top to believe in you.

Wolf Boy

Her defenders clinging for their lives while everyone else is laughing. Poor Azealia fans.

Dunk96

I would comment on this but I've spoken my peace on AB and received WP's so I'm gonna be quiet this time. :poot:

Archived