• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Tom Nook

Bob 👏Served👏Bars👏

Also “Amanda” :air: 

Uh Red Wine... Convict... Gah Gah...

Contrapoints

And just like that Bob won Season 11 and AS4 and became the first Queen in herstory to win the show three times.

Wig snatched so hard it came off with my head I am DECAPITATED.

Kimmo

Yuppp the Gays made her!!

That’s right and the hottest Tea!!! :classy:

Hottie Detector

geopang

What was that rant about in the beginning. She never claimed or disregarded any historical facts about house music originating in the black/queer community. She is simply bringing up how Rupaul stole the baseline, sounds, rhythm, and certain lyrics from her song without compensation.

Borislshere
3 minutes ago, geopang said:

What was that rant about in the beginning. She never claimed or disregarded any historical facts about house music originating in the black/queer community. She is simply bringing up how Rupaul stole the baseline, sounds, rhythm, and certain lyrics from her song without compensation.

Idk if she's ever acted like house music was hers and i do find similarities in the two songs. The main issue with her argument there was attacking rupaul who didn't make the song. Ru got the song sent to him and recorded it. I highly doubt he sat around listening to azealia thinking of ways to rip her off.  If anyone, she should be going against the producers and writers, not telling rupaul to drop dead and mocking drag queens in the process. 

rumours

This tea is so hot that it instantaneously evaporated. Mariah - the Elusive Vapor Cloud - is enjoying this cup of evaporated tea as we speak.

Spoiler

In all seriousness, thank you Bob for keeping it real.

Noah
3 minutes ago, Hybrid Rose said:

okay but does he know that her and nicki are friends again? 

They aren't friends and were never. Nicki doesn't follow Azealia. Azealia attacked Nicki, Nicki didn't care. Azealia apologized later, Nicki acknowledged it but nothing more. 

⟡ ⋆ ˚。⋆🦢⋆ ˚。⋆⟡

Archived