💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Azealia helps homeless trans woman

monsterdino

Featured Posts

Andrea B
Just now, monsterdino said:

Yeah I’m sure u have the exact mental health issues as Azeali does, spare me :oops:

a lot of people that are dealing with mental issues and don't say the F word :oops: Stop trying to make her look good. You won't change our minds cause AB is still the same girl. 

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply
monsterdino
1 minute ago, Andree said:

a lot of people that are dealing with mental issues and don't say the F word :oops: Stop trying to make her look good. You won't change our minds cause AB is still the same girl. 

So there’s only one kind of mental issues and everyone deals with the in the same way? got it

monsterdino

Also at this point idc, so please don’t quote or tag me. Yall have your opinions I have mine and that’s that

Reality
2 minutes ago, monsterdino said:

Yes and she apologized about saying the f word. But somehow yall can’t seem to forgive her (but many pepole were quick to forgive Eureka for the n word after she apologized). And again she showed that she is an ally and if her tweeting that drag queens look like clowns etc makes her homophobic then I really dunno wjat to say

I'm not here trying to defend Eureka. What she said was wrong, but to my knowledge, she hasn't apologized, and then has continued to say it again, and again, and again, etc. 

You can't just keep apologizing and then just be spewing hateful rhetoric again. If she apologized and then dropped it from her vocabulary, then that's a different story. However, because she's shown multiple times that she uses the word so freely it shows that she doesn't really have much respect for the LGBTQ community because if she did, she would have realized how hurtful that word can be. 

🖤👹

Andrea B

So there’s only one kind of mental issues and everyone deals with the in the same way? got it

lksfnfsljfsdlkhfadljkd so she can say the F word just because she has mental issues? :selena: 

monsterdino
3 minutes ago, Andree said:

lksfnfsljfsdlkhfadljkd so she can say the F word just because she has mental issues? :selena: 

As i said im not justifying her use of the word...should I say this in every comment I make?

Andrea B

As i said im not justifying her use of the word...should I say this in every comment I make?

Also at this point idc, so please don’t quote or tag me. Yall have your opinions I have mine and that’s that

Luna Lovegood

Video/post deleted. Any mirror?

luna’s advocate

weed

Trump just got that old woman out of prison, how can anyone say he doesnt support black people??

Haroon

She may care more about homeless people than she does about trans people :shrug: Someone helping someone doesn't necessarily mean they're supportive of the background of that person, their moral compass might've just kicked in or something.

That being said, I also don't know Azealia's feelings towards trans people and trans issues and so on so I'm not gonna sit here and call her transphobic :huh: It is nice to see someone helping another regardless, we need more of that in the world, so good on Azealia for that :nick:

Giorno Giovanna
8 hours ago, SKANK said:

"Homophobia is the OPPOSITE of Azealia Banks" 

vs

i-am-a-victim-of-azealia-bankss-homophob

spill the tea:reductive:

このジョルノジョヴァンナ夢がある

monsterdino
4 hours ago, Haroon said:

She may care more about homeless people than she does about trans people :shrug: Someone helping someone doesn't necessarily mean they're supportive of the background of that person, their moral compass might've just kicked in or something.

That being said, I also don't know Azealia's feelings towards trans people and trans issues and so on so I'm not gonna sit here and call her transphobic :huh: It is nice to see someone helping another regardless, we need more of that in the world, so good on Azealia for that :nick:

she put a long ass caption about her and her relationships with gay people...but the post is deleted now so...

Archived