Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Azealia helps homeless trans woman

monsterdino

Featured Posts

holy scheisse
2 minutes ago, ryanripley said:

everyone here uses the emojis, i'm nothing special :huntyga: 

you insulted me by calling me condescening and that i "get off on this" and in the past called me super pretentious so :huntyga: 

i have time to waste right now and i choose to speak about something that's important me and seeing people act like she's now a good person cus she gave one LGBT person money is ridiculous to me :huntyga: 

she's a heavily negative person so she's going to attract negative opinions :huntyga: 

& I don't regret it cause you are both super pretentious and condescending.  & ya, that stupid ass emote is proof enough. People use emotes to convey affect, and not everyone would use it like that. I'm glad racism and homophobia are important to you. We have common ground that's cool. 

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ryanripley
1 minute ago, holy scheisse said:

& I don't regret it cause you are both super pretentious and condescending.  & ya, that stupid ass emote is proof enough. People use emotes to convey affect, and not everyone would use it like that. I'm glad racism and homophobia are important to you. We have common ground that's cool. 

thanks for insulting me again :awkney: no point going round in circles if you're just going to call me names

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

monsterdino
7 minutes ago, M Monstre said:

I read that, and I'm still not convinced. She says homophobic things all the time, yet you're giving her a pass because she helped out one person? Like I said, it's great that she helped her out, but that doesn't excuse her behavior. 

My problem with her is that she consistently says **** she's not supposed to say, and is just straight-up rude and offensive, and then [sometimes] she apologizes, and then the cycle continues, and continues, and continues. When is enough, enough?

The "I'm not homophobic, some of my closest friends are LGBTQ" thing she posted on her Instagram is just like saying "I'm not racist, look, I have black friends." 

She's right, the internet is not real life, but she could at least have the discipline and self-control to watch what she says.

all the time?? when has she said homophobic things depsite the f word? besides didnt you say " I honestly don't really know her besides the stuff I see here" how are you going to even give your conclusion already when you said yourself that you don't know her. The point of the thread was about her not being homophobic...not about if we should excuse all of her behaviour for being rude and nasty bc she helped a trans woman and bc she is not homophobic 

holy scheisse
Just now, ryanripley said:

thanks for insulting me again :awkney: no point going round in circles if you're just going to call me names

If your posts are reflective of who you are in real life then I guess I am insulting you... But all I know is I see how you post and I'm calling it how I see it. Sorry. 

Reality
14 minutes ago, monsterdino said:

all the time?? when has she said homophobic things depsite the f word? besides didnt you say " I honestly don't really know her besides the stuff I see here" how are you going to even give your conclusion already when you said yourself that you don't know her. The point of the thread was about her not being homophobic...not about if we should excuse all of her behaviour for being rude and nasty bc she helped a trans woman and bc she is not homophobic 

Well, "despite saying the f word?" is kind of a big deal, first of all. That's the equivalent of saying "he's not racist, he just says the n word." There's other evidence within this thread, that shows that she says homophobic stuff.

I don't know a lot about her true, but GGD posts a lot of stuff about her, and from what I read, she doesn't seem like a "kind and caring" individual. Once again, helping one person doesn't excuse a person's hate for a group of people. Like I said, it's great that she did that, but that doesn't excuse her for "all of a sudden not being homophobic." 

Also, her overall bad and nasty attitude is what contributes to this homophobic behavior, so you also have to bring that up because they work in tandem.

🃏🖤👹

monsterdino
7 minutes ago, M Monstre said:

Well, "despite saying the f word?" is kind of a big deal, first of all. That's the equivalent of saying "he's not racist, he just says the n word." There's other evidence within this thread, that shows that she says homophobic stuff.

I don't know a lot about her true, but GGD posts a lot of stuff about her, and from what I read, she doesn't seem like a "kind and caring" individual. Once again, helping one person doesn't excuse a person's hate for a group of people. Like I said, it's great that she did that, but that doesn't excuse her for "all of a sudden not being homophobic." 

Also, her overall bad and nasty attitude is what contributes to this homophobic behavior, so you also have to bring that up because they work in tandem.

You said all the time, besides I said what i said earlier about the f word and that is not equivalent to ”hes not racist he just says the n word” bc I never said that it was ok for her saying that please dont blow up things out of proportions here for some few likes

and she has proved time and time that she supports the lgbtq+ community and this post wad just clearing the air and clearly stating that she is not homophobic if you were wondering

another point u said earlier about this wad azealias ”im not racist i have black friends” this is not the same because she is constatly surrounded by gay people and gay scene and some of the closest people to her are gay...as apposed to ”I have black friends” actually just that persons knowing few black friends not actually being friends with them

Anyways u got all of the info u needed from GGD so idk what’s the point in explaining you stuff since u seem to know everything

monsterdino
15 minutes ago, M Monstre said:

”he's not racist, he just says the n word." 

@imwoahvicky I see u liking this comment, but didn’t you actually say this yourself :oprah:

lairofhk

Lol pshh. Girl please. Over you atm after this all this rencent bs. Just shush. Thx.

monsterdino
Just now, Sharyu said:

50b6ef575c8d7e564b22a1a0daf8d17a

If she's not homophobic then why did she call Zayn a f?

Not u bringing this up....u shouldve seen the periscope rant she had, the sis was not stable

Reality
7 minutes ago, monsterdino said:

You said all the time, besides I said what i said earlier about the f word and that is not equivalent to ”hes not racist he just says the n word” bc I never said that it was ok for her saying that please dont blow up things out of proportions here for some few likes

and she has proved time and time that she supports the lgbtq+ community and this post wad just clearing the air and clearly stating that she is not homophobic if you were wondering

another point u said earlier about this wad azealias ”im not racist i have black friends” this is not the same because she is constatly surrounded by gay people and gay scene and some of the closest people to her are gay...as apposed to ”I have black friends” actually just that persons knowing few black friends not actually being friends with them

Anyways u got all of the info u needed from GGD so idk what’s the point in explaining you stuff since u seem to know everything

Look, I tried to be understanding, but honestly, I don't see what you're seeing. Don't try and make this about "some few likes," or whatever, because that's not what my goal is. The point of me having this discussion with you is to tell you that just because she helps one trans woman doesn't mean that she's all of a sudden "cleared" from the fact that she's homophobic. 

The f word is the equivalent to the gay community as the n word is to the black community, it's as simple as that. They're both derogatory words used to offend and insult us.

She's has proven time and time against that she is against the LGBTQ community, yet you're not talking about that. Funny because in the beginning of this thread you talked about how "because this isn't a thread bashing her, not a lot of people were responding," but what if this was another artist? Would you genuinely be defending that person? Because if so, if there is any other homophobic remark made by another artist, I expect to see you defending them through and through.

Also, to point out the whole "I'm not racist, I have black friends" thing, a racist person could easily say the same thing. I mean, I've known people in school who have close friends who are POC, yet it's obvious that they are racist, bigoted people. Does it make sense? Probably not, but it doesn't excuse their vile behavior and rhetoric. 

🃏🖤👹

Andrea B
1 minute ago, monsterdino said:

Not u bringing this up....u shouldve seen the periscope rant she had, the sis was not stable

I'm not stable either but I don't go around telling people to f*ck off and saying the N word or F word:huntyga:

monsterdino
2 minutes ago, M Monstre said:

Look, I tried to be understanding, but honestly, I don't see what you're seeing. Don't try and make this about "some few likes," or whatever, because that's not what my goal is. The point of me having this discussion with you is to tell you that just because she helps one trans woman doesn't mean that she's all of a sudden "cleared" from the fact that she's homophobic. 

The f word is the equivalent to the gay community as the n word is to the black community, it's as simple as that. They're both derogatory words used to offend and insult us.

She's has proven time and time against that she is against the LGBTQ community, yet you're not talking about that. Funny because in the beginning of this thread you talked about how "because this isn't a thread bashing her, not a lot of people were responding," but what if this was another artist? Would you genuinely be defending that person? Because if so, if there is any other homophobic remark made by another artist, I expect to see you defending them through and through.

Also, to point out the whole "I'm not racist, I have black friends" thing, a racist person could easily say the same thing. I mean, I've known people in school who have close friends who are POC, yet it's obvious that they are racist, bigoted people. Does it make sense? Probably not, but it doesn't excuse their vile behavior and rhetoric. 

Yes and she apologized about saying the f word. But somehow yall can’t seem to forgive her (but many pepole were quick to forgive Eureka for the n word after she apologized). And again she showed that she is an ally and if her tweeting that drag queens look like clowns etc makes her homophobic then I really dunno wjat to say

monsterdino
4 minutes ago, Andree said:

I'm not stable either but I don't go around telling people to f*ck off and saying the N word or F word:huntyga:

Yeah I’m sure u have the exact mental health issues as Azealia does, spare me :oops:

also not justifying her use of the word fyi

Archived