monsterdino

Featured Posts

monsterdino

Don’t 👏🏾try👏🏾her👏🏾with👏🏾the👏🏾homophobia👏🏾

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply
monsterdino

I see this thread is getting a lot of traffic, I'm sure if it was about Azealia bashing someone it would be the opposite :rip: 

TEMPLE
1 minute ago, AndyGa said:

That's probably her manager lol

Why? Because you can’t accept that she’s a person that actually does good things in real life, and doesn’t just pretend or say the right things over the Internet to gain popularity? lolbye girl. 

Reality

It's great that she helped her, however, I still don't like her personality. It's a combination of things, not just one. Just because she helps out one woman (which, granted, is great), to me, doesn't mean that she's fully accepting of the LGBTQ community. And even if she is, just because you accept the LGBTQ doesn't mean that you're inherently a great individual.

🖤👹

Borislshere
2 minutes ago, THEORACLE64 said:

Why? Because you can’t accept that she’s a person that actually does good things in real life, and doesn’t just pretend or say the right things over the Internet to gain popularity? lolbye girl. 

There’s a difference between saying things to gain brownie points online and being an outright nasty person online. 

Margaux

Her critiquing ru Paul isn’t homophobia. At all. I agree with everything she said and Azealia does do a lot in New York for the lgbt community but she doesn’t brag about it like some others

Kimmo

Not gonna say is not true but is so sketchy when people brag about things like this on social media. I’m just not buying it and it has nothing to do with her, is just that is weird that she posted like a trophy. Just keep it to yourself. :sweat:

Hottie Detector

Sepsami

i never questioned that she was an ally anyways, she's just not the best at explaining herself :awkney: 

ryanripley

isn't the saying a broken clock is correct twice a day

:huntyga:

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

Ryusei

One right doesnt make everything wrong right... 

If others do good things far more frequently (I don't have to mention who)  it gets called a PR stunt but ofc if azealia does this just days after receiving backlash for the Nth time it's ofc just for the good deed that she posted this. Okay gurl

Musery

River

The real homophobic artists get a pass by people here for some reason..

Azealia is a good person with a good heart and she's right, most of the people who go with the flag once a year at the pride, doing nothing for the community during the rest of the year.. all they do is complain on twitter at home..

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

rumours
1 minute ago, SKANK said:

"Homophobia is the OPPOSITE of Azealia Banks" 

vs

i-am-a-victim-of-azealia-bankss-homophob

I agree she has an extra hole... the one she dug and buried her career in. 

Hopefully, she gets some help and stops being such a troll online. If she is truly supports the LGBTQ community, she shouldn’t be tweeting **** like that.

Nonetheless, I’m glad she helped this member of the community and hope that it’s a step in the right direction for her. 

Reginald

Good for Azealia for standing up for herself in a polite, respect manner that everyone will be able to digest without being offended

BlackSwan Cat & Mouse

Archived