💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

DJWS wrote 1/3 of ASIB Soundtrack

Guest Adarsh

Featured Posts

Thomas P
On 2018-06-07 at 4:59 AM, doppelganger said:

I’ve always maintained that mark nilan, djws were working on the soundtrack album ASIB, and that this elusive “LG6” is in fact the soundtrack. But people here attacked me saying “explain #2018radioisours”,  the soundtrack had been completed (clearly false cause very recently ronson is spotted at electric lady), that soundtracks are never promoted (The Bodyguard?), that Interscope won’t invest in a Warner project, etc  

I’m feeling really vindicated now. 

From those who have seen the screenings we know there aren’t that many songs, i believe it’s possible that more songs have been recorded to complete the LP.

I also hope that the studio versions  of the songs will be interpreted and modernised, hopefully we’ll get a solo version of The Shallow too. Gaga and team have been working on this since early 2017. 

You’ve seen a screening? 

Spill

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Disco Chapel
11 hours ago, Thomas P said:

I’ve always maintained that mark nilan, djws were working on the soundtrack album ASIB, and that this elusive “LG6” is in fact the soundtrack. But people here attacked me saying “explain #2018radioisours”,  the soundtrack had been completed (clearly false cause very recently ronson is spotted at electric lady), that soundtracks are never promoted (The Bodyguard?), that Interscope won’t invest in a Warner project, etc  

I’m feeling really vindicated now. 

From those who have seen the screenings we know there aren’t that many songs, i believe it’s possible that more songs have been recorded to complete the LP.

I also hope that the studio versions  of the songs will be interpreted and modernised, hopefully we’ll get a solo version of The Shallow too. Gaga and team have been working on this since early 2017. 

Tell us deets

Archived