Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

DJWS wrote 1/3 of ASIB Soundtrack

Guest Adarsh

Featured Posts

ryanripley
Just now, Miracle said:

I'm starting to wonder how long this soundtrack really is. We have multiple songs (I'm guessing more than four) by DJWS, La Vie En Rose, The Shallow (and who knows if Mark Ronson worked on other tracks), multiple Lukas Nelson tracks, the Diane Warren ballad, and, according to the trailer, Jason Isbell.

All slots for Best Original Song at the Oscars will be filled by Gaga so she won't lose

(they'd still find a way to hand over the Oscar to Sam, though)

definitely as long as a normal pop album

if they include instrumentals and suites it could be a pretty lengthy album

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply
monketsharona
7 minutes ago, Acsnpdx8 said:

Idk about your calculations. She also worked with Boyz Noize who specifically produce dance music. I think LG6 is unrelated to ASIB...”ARTPOP’s little sister” doesn’t scream “movie soundtrack” to me haha

definitely not, and I think DJWS also worked for LG6.

Gaga spent 6 weeks in the studio with DJWS (and made The Cure at the same time) sooner in 2017. He confirmed it last year. I think that was their work for ASIB

Reginald
10 minutes ago, ryanripley said:

Your Song? MR? PI? DIC? HG? JW?

11 minutes ago, Miracle said:

Don't act like Dancin' In Circles, Hey Girl or John Wayne weren't pop songs.

12 minutes ago, Mariah said:

We had pop on ARTPOP and Joanne. It's just that there was no basic pop girl pop :ohwell: Which is the way it should have been :ohwell:

15 minutes ago, Sweet Olive said:

Joanne is pop

:gaysia: 

I just listened to Joanne (the album) in full for the first time in months today. Y'all know what I'm waiting for: I'm here for some DJWS A Star Is Born BUSSY BOPS ft Bradley Cooper yasss HUNNIE I'm gonna be up in that movie theater getting my LIIIIIIFE 

An audice full of YAAAAS QUEENS, I can't wait for opening weekend :excited2::laughga:

Jacksonotta

Aren't the songs recorded live? Doesn't that mean they were sung while the movie was shot, before that hashtag? They could have been doing some final touches at the end of 2017 who knows.. But still, I'm not sure it's the same project.

I'm obsessively opposed to the typical...

LordEnigma
23 minutes ago, Der Meister said:

Of course he needs to make this all about himself. Attention seeker, GET OUT OF HERE!! Go live of your own hustle!!

:ladyhaha:

i mean If I wrote part of a gaga soundtrack I’d tell people about it..

ryanripley
25 minutes ago, Der Meister said:

Of course he needs to make this all about himself. Attention seeker, GET OUT OF HERE!! Go live of your own hustle!!

this is his own hustle :rip: 

what the f*ck even is this comment :rip: 

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

LGMonster95

The soundtrack was finished last year so that's when they were working togehter, this year was most probably for LG6 

Arturo

I still think he’s on LG6. The ASIB soundtrack was virtually complete by around the time between Coachella and JWT’s start

XXXXX
15 minutes ago, Wixson said:

I'm just hoping there's not like, seven people credited as songwriters on each song. 

I'm not typically the praying type, but I think I'm gonna pray for this not to happen

Guest Adarsh
12 minutes ago, Jacksonotta said:

Aren't the songs recorded live? Doesn't that mean they were sung while the movie was shot, before that hashtag? They could have been doing some final touches at the end of 2017 who knows.. But still, I'm not sure it's the same project.

The songs in the movie are live but i guess there will be a studio album as well? 

RickMonster98

I just don't understand... all the new music she's been working on was or was not for LG6? :saladga: 'Cause I'm having doubts she'll release new singles these months prior to ASIB, I think they wouldn't want the hype to move to LG6, putting ASIB in the background. I personally don't think that would happen, it could just add more hype to the project if she had a big hit this summer :oops:

tomdsgn
58 minutes ago, Bradley said:

Wow this is surprising. It doesn't seem like DJWS would make the type of music that fits into A Star Is Born. But I'm here to be surprised.

He did The Cure and that was originally a ASIB track :bon:

Archived