💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

DJWS wrote 1/3 of ASIB Soundtrack

Guest Adarsh

Featured Posts

Rifek

btw Mark Nilan re-posted this with the caption "Yea, what he said ..." so it just confirms that they were working together on the soundtrack (+ Mark Nilan and DJWS were the Detroit City which produced The Cure)

ASIB = LG6 = 2018RadioIsOurs

❗️ IG: thebumblebee__ ❗️

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Reginald
8 minutes ago, Mariah said:

I hope it's a rock/country/power ballad album. Gaga is so much more that a basic pop girl.

I agree she is, but it's been 5 years since we had a pop song from her, besides The Cure and I Want Your Love 

:ladyhaha:

BlackSwan Cat & Mouse

If the rest of songs are as good as the one previewed in the trailer, I'm all the way here for it! :vegas: 

Sweet Olive
1 minute ago, Reginald said:

I agree she is, but it's been 5 years since we had a pop song from her, besides The Cure and I Want Your Love 

Joanne is pop

Miracle

Littlemonsters' ASIB expectations have gone from 0 to 100000000000 in 6 hours

XXXXX
2 minutes ago, Reginald said:

We had pop on ARTPOP and Joanne. It's just that there was no basic pop girl pop :ohwell: Which is the way it should have been :ohwell:

Guest Adarsh
5 minutes ago, Rifek said:

btw Mark Nilan re-posted this with the caption "Yea, what he said ..." so it just confirms that they were working together on the soundtrack (+ Mark Nilan and DJWS were the Detroit City which produced The Cure)

Yes that is what i noticed as well. I think the ASIB soundtrack is LG6 according to Mark 

BlingNotTheMusic
5 minutes ago, Rifek said:

Idk about your calculations. She also worked with Boyz Noize who specifically produce dance music. I think LG6 is unrelated to ASIB...”ARTPOP’s little sister” doesn’t scream “movie soundtrack” to me haha

Illuminati
15 minutes ago, ryanripley said:

i'm starting to really think The Cure was an ASIB reject

I thought this was common sense?

Miracle
3 minutes ago, Reginald said:

Don't act like Dancin' In Circles, Hey Girl or John Wayne weren't pop songs.

ryanripley
7 minutes ago, Reginald said:

Your Song? MR? PI? DIC? HG? JW?

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

Miracle

I'm starting to wonder how long this soundtrack really is. We have multiple songs (I'm guessing more than four) by DJWS, La Vie En Rose, The Shallow (and who knows if Mark Ronson worked on other tracks), multiple Lukas Nelson tracks, the Diane Warren ballad, and, according to the trailer, Jason Isbell.

All slots for Best Original Song at the Oscars will be filled by Gaga so she won't lose

(they'd still find a way to hand over the Oscar to Sam, though)

FfFfFfFF

Well The Cure probably resulted from these sessions they had for ASIB (February - April 2017).

Wixson

I'm just hoping there's not like, seven people credited as songwriters on each song. 

Archived