Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Mark Ronson excited about 'The Shallow'

Rifek

Featured Posts

A Hybrid
7 hours ago, HiddenWeirdo said:

Gaga said it by herself that even all of her lead singles were nothing like on the radio and almost all smashed and you worry about a song not being radio friendly after listening to a snippet of it?:huntyga:

I don’t? I just said Alejandro is a better song to show as radio friendly than Judas. I am confusion :sweat:

No family’s safe when I sashay

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Chickens in Malibu

This song sounds like a masterpiece and I'm not saying this because I'm hyped or anything.

The first time I heard that scream in the trailer reaching very high notes, it gave me chills, and then the chorus came in very powerful. Now that it's confirmed Mark Ronson contributed to it, I'm almost 100% sure that the song was saved for ASIB just because it's their best song they've written together. So expect the stuff to be better than Joanne.

I liked this comment from a non-gaga stan about the song on reddit:

"

[–]cakebyjay 504 points 11 hours ago 

those vocals. damn. both of them sound awesome but how is it possible that i’m still constantly blown away by Gaga’s power when she sings? my old choir teacher used to tell us for musical theater that you should sing as if you’re trying to get your voice to physically hit the audience but man , does Gaga take that to a whole other level. just amazing.

also, she seems to have improved immensely from AHS, but this IS just a trailer and obviously this will have better writing. really stoked for this!"

doppelganger

It sounds amazing. Not sure if radio will pick it up. One thing is sure, the song definitely makes people wamt to see the movie so let’s hope it’ll become a promo single at least. This is the kind of song that’ll be performed on The Voice for years to come.

I’m counting on at least two singles from ASIB. C’mon Gaga!

Tommy Monster

Does anyone know what she says in the first line of the chorus?? 

Saint Laurent
Just now, Tommy Monster said:

Does anyone know what she says in the first line of the chorus?? 

I'm off the deep end...

Tommy Monster
Just now, Saint Laurent said:

I'm off the deep end...

Thank you :nick:

FrankGutz

Can she already ditch daddy Mark Ronson like she did with Red Wine??  its not funny anymore

Dᴄ • Dᴀʀᴋ Hᴏʀsᴇ | Hᴏʀʀᴏʀ • Tʜʀɪʟʟᴇʀ | Eʟᴇᴄᴛʀᴏɴɪᴄ | Fɪᴛɴᴇss | Mᴀɴᴅʏ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ • Lᴀᴅʏ Gᴀɢᴀ • Sᴏᴘʜɪᴇ Bᴇxᴛᴏʀ

BloodyM

This song really gives me U2/Sting vibes. It will either be a hit or a miss, but at this point, I don't really care as long as we get quality music! 

Miley
On 2018-06-07 at 12:44 AM, nicolasrumet said:

This song sounds like a masterpiece and I'm not saying this because I'm hyped or anything.

The first time I heard that scream in the trailer reaching very high notes, it gave me chills, and then the chorus came in very powerful. Now that it's confirmed Mark Ronson contributed to it, I'm almost 100% sure that the song was saved for ASIB just because it's their best song they've written together. So expect the stuff to be better than Joanne.

I liked this comment from a non-gaga stan about the song on reddit:

"

[–]cakebyjay 504 points 11 hours ago 

those vocals. damn. both of them sound awesome but how is it possible that i’m still constantly blown away by Gaga’s power when she sings? my old choir teacher used to tell us for musical theater that you should sing as if you’re trying to get your voice to physically hit the audience but man , does Gaga take that to a whole other level. just amazing.

also, she seems to have improved immensely from AHS, but this IS just a trailer and obviously this will have better writing. really stoked for this!"

Same. I honestly thought it was an cover of and old classic. It sounds very timeless. Can't wait.

S0436

So in the movie it is an acoustic version?  The one from the trailer is not in the movie but for the OST?

Archived