Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

A Star Is Born Trailer

Dawson

Featured Posts

LMSince2008

It was amazing! I'm crying right now. Literally! I love it so much!

#2018radioisours

• Replies 604
  • Created
  • Last Reply
BlackFluid

People in here talking about Gaga's "weak" acting in American Horror Story...lmao.  I'm glad your experience in high school musical theater taught you so much. 

pachinko
1 hour ago, Cerny said:

That happens with every type of media, they want people to talk about their commercial product. That’s why they release trailers.

It’s in like 30 seconds actually, and the little I saw was not fantastic, just alright. It’s not like I’m trashing the movie. I’m going with what I’m seeing and I’m not being one-sided about it. 

giphy.gif

Doncho

I cant stop watching the trailer, someone send help :giveup:

I am equally excited for the movie AND the songs

Mike Raffle
6 minutes ago, Doncho said:

I cant stop watching the trailer, someone send help :giveup:

I am equally excited for the movie AND the songs

It's been on repeat on my laptop all day. I need some music nowwwwwwww.

Bio
1 hour ago, BlackFluid said:

People in here talking about Gaga's "weak" acting in American Horror Story...lmao.  I'm glad your experience in high school musical theater taught you so much. 

Isn't that the same experience Gaga's had tho? lol. Anyway, I don't know why people get so butt hurt when other people have different opinions than them. I didn't see anyone bashing Gaga, just saying what they thought about the trailer. And no one is dismissing the movie, we're only judging a 3 minute clip, chill.

Thats stupid Luv
3 hours ago, metalguru said:

no, all i am saying her performance is in the trailer is not satisfying. i also noted that she can turn things around throughout the whole 120 something minutes. normally i really like her acting, she always puts something personal in there, but in the trailer i found her a bit too typical, with a very reactionary acting style. like the "what?" scene. it is a typical "reaction" of an "innocent but promising cute girl" role. it turns itself into a self-parody, and not in a critical way. she seems really "serious". 

again, i found the trailer really weak. and it is my opinion. this is why trailers exist. to get an opinion before the release. 

JCax0dnC10n_vHRHO85dv4hX3YfN0b4gCWqpd5dX

CanadaGoesGaga
2 hours ago, Cerny said:

That happens with every type of media, they want people to talk about their commercial product. That’s why they release trailers.

It’s in like 30 seconds actually, and the little I saw was not fantastic, just alright. It’s not like I’m trashing the movie. I’m going with what I’m seeing and I’m not being one-sided about it. 

Doesnt mean it should happen. This is marketing to build hype. Let’s become acting coaches/critics once we see the finished product. 

doppelganger

I love it! Bradley sang!! Gaga looks good!!! Of course, gaga sounded amazing. 

Look i’m not expecting the film to sweep oscars but it looks like an entertaining drama. Which is what the film is. 

hausofcy

Those haters in here can seethe behind their computers lol. 

I’m so proud of our girl and i’ve watched the trailer multiple times and every time it feels like an experience. I need the shallow asap. I also love how they didn’t give much away from the plot (even tho I Googled it :rip:

🇯🇵

Space Cowboy
56 minutes ago, Bio said:

Isn't that the same experience Gaga's had tho?

I wouldn't call tish school of the arts, high school musical theatre. Let's not.

latina twilight

TD45LyM.jpg

"YOU USED TO BE SO KIND, I NEVER KNEW YOU HAD SUCH A DIRRTY MIND".

Archived