Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
musician

♥ Offer Nissim ♥

Mr Ricky

Featured Posts

Mr Ricky

offer-nissim.png

"Born in Tel Aviv, Israel, in 1964, Offer Nissim is the owner of his own label, named Offer Nissim Music Publishing. 
He made his name as a DJ, specializing in creating a signature sound recognized instantly. 
He has performed/ spun his mixes and studio works all over the world, and established a a name for himself as a mega-DJ. Nissim's production work began in 1993, and over the years he has had a hand in a number of singles and remixes, featuring works by Beyoncé, Madonna, Jennifer Lopez, Deborah Cox, Christina Aguilera, Donna Summer, Aretha Franklin, Lana Del Rey, and more. 
Offer’s success as a Producer, Remixer and a world known musician, is what brought Peter Rauhofer, a DJ/Remixer and Grammy award winner, owning the successful Dance label Star69 Records in New York City, to sign Offer in 2004. 
That same year, other than being the top leading DJ in Israel, Nissim became an icon among music lovers all over the country, when he was named DJ and Man of the year, 4th year in a row, by the music and nightlife magazines "DJ Ha’ir” and “Layla”. 
The electrifying and striking presence on the turntables and the unique sound created in Nissim's studio works, have come to immediately bring his name to mind among clubbers in general, and gay clubbers in particular. 
Nissim's performance, which combines sweeping moves with an energetic atmosphere, creates a very unique bond between himself and his audience. 
Nissim has established himself as a cultural hero, enjoying the success of Five double albums, and responsible for the musical production and success of Dana International, winner of the 1998 Eurovision song contest. 
In recent years, Nissim had created official remixes for Mylene Farmer, and also for Madonna; e.g. TUTR, GGW (2012), Living For Love, and Ghosttown (2015). 
Additionally, he was one of the DJs taking part in Madonna’s MDNA show tour, and has recently created & produced the hit song and video clip for “Everybody Needs a Man” with Maya Simantov. 
Today Offer Nissim is leading in all main festivals, cities, pride parties and events all around the world."

------

This is personally one of my favourite DJ's. Not because he's the best, but more because of how his tracks are created. From emotionally happy to being dark. It sets up the mood for every moment of the day. Here are my favourite tracks: 

Growing Wings is my personal favourite, because I gone through alot of happy moments with the love of my life and friends. ♥

Do you guys know him? He's well known for his song "Everybody needs a Man". 

Discuss. 

Crossfit

XXXXX
10 minutes ago, Mr Ricky said:

Ghosttown

One of my absolute favorite Madge songs

giphy.gif

OT: I should probably check him out. I don't know much about DJs tho lol :poot:

Mr Ricky
1 minute ago, Mariah said:

One of my absolute favorite Madge songs

giphy.gif