💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
charts

Charts Discussion - Pre-order 'A Star Is Born' soundtrack!

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

ViviLittleM

The way Bruno is still performing @ award shows while he already performed 544545445454545454564545 shows on 24k magic tour

edit: nvm of Arturo's nvm

• Replies 13.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Arturo

Drake (YMCMB/Republic) 275-300k Total, 34-38k Albums

*Wiz Khalifa (Atlantic) 80-85k, 13-15k

Post Malone (Republic) 64-69k, 6-7k

XXXTentacion (Bad Vibes Forever) 44-48k, 3-4k

Cardi B (Atlantic) 41-45k, 2-3k

Juice WRLD (Grade A/Interscope) 38-41k, 1-2k

The Greatest Showman (Atlantic) 25-28k, 14-16k

Lil Baby (QC/Motown/Capitol) 24-27k, <1k

Luke Combs (River House/Columbia Nashville) 23-26k, 4-5k

The Carters (Roc Nation/Parkwood/Columbia) 22-25k, 4-5k

Future (Freebandz/Epic) 22-25k (Streaming Only)

Maroon 5 (222/Interscope) 22-25k, 2-3k

Post Malone (Republic) 20-23k, 1-2k

Taylor Swift (Big Machine/BMLG) 20-23k, 8-9k

Panic! At The Disco (Crush/Fueled By Ramen) 20-23k, 8-9k

XXXTentacion (Bad Vibes Forever/Empire) 19-22k, <1k

Imagine Dragons (Kidinakorner/Interscope) 19-22k, 5-6k

Ed Sheeran (Atlantic) 18-20k, 3-4k

Migos (QC/Motown/Capitol) 18-20k, 1-2k

Dan + Shay (Warner Bros./Warner Music Nashville) 17-19k, 3-4k

I am SCREAMING. He might do a 3rd week at 300k+. Ariana should be scared now. Nicki should be VERY scared.

ryanripley
31 minutes ago, Andree said:

yeah maybe less than 2k.  it was a tragic week:air: we needed only 3k sales to hit #1 I still can't get over this, this just proves that Gaga made a mistake with Judas.

i love seeing all this stuff about past eras since i was pretty much just a huge fan in the gp crowds rather than a complete chart follower until joanne lol

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

Arturo
3 minutes ago, ryanliarripley said:

i love seeing all this stuff about past eras since i was pretty much just a huge fan in the gp crowds rather than a complete chart follower until joanne lol

Yeah I didn't start following charts until like Y&I era. 

I have no clue about the little chart fun facts from singles before that.

Arturo

about a week before an era starts whether its LG6 or ASIB (if they're given it lead single treatment) I'm going to make a thread on here that stresses the importance of us as a fanbase making sure that after we buy the single that we stream it from a paid account. Our fanbase needs to get away from our aversion to streaming and all the "ew I h8 how streaming ruined music xD" cause all those people are doing are hurting Gaga. With streaming we, as a large fanbase, can help Gaga's singles beyond its first week. 

ArtGagaPop

I remember the first time i actually looked at billboard gaga had 3 songs around the top 20, TEOG, Judas and BTW. Good times :gaycat:.

Although i had no idea TEOG were that close to #1, i just know it was stuck at #6-#7 like the whole summer :rip:

ViviLittleM

I'm streaming Gaga too but sorry it's on Spotify Free, I'll never pay for a streaming service

ArtGagaPop
3 minutes ago, ViviLittleM said:

I'm streaming Gaga too but sorry it's on Spotify Free, I'll never pay for a streaming service

get spotify for your whole family for only 15€ a month :gaycat:

Arturo
1 minute ago, ViviLittleM said:

I think only the US and UK weight free and paid streaming from Spotify differently?

Andrea B

I discovered gaga when Glee did a cover of poker face during an episode, after the episode and I started googling all of her songs, LoveGame, poker face, paparazzi, just dance and they were all huge hits at the time but I never heard of them cause I was living under a rock:air: . then she released bad romance and I hated it, she sounded like a drunk person lol and after that, I started experimenting with my sexuality a little bit:chica:, so I started adding a lot of gay people from my town to myspace and I noticed, that they were all talking about the new lady gaga video(it was the Alejandro video) so I watched the video and I literally got scared, I was 15 at the time and I kinda started disliking gaga.

some weeks passed by and I noticed that once again a lot of gays were talking about another NEW lady gaga video with Beyonce, so I watched it and after that, I became a fan, I started watching her interviews and performances and I FELL IN LOVE WITH HER.  

I started stanning her when she released BTW(the song) 

BornSimon
4 minutes ago, Andree said:

I discovered gaga when Glee did a cover of poker face during an episode, after the episode and I started googling all of her songs, LoveGame, poker face, paparazzi, just dance and they were all huge hits at the time but I never heard of them cause I was living under a rock:air: . then she released bad romance and I hated it, she sounded like a drunk person lol and after that, I started experimenting with my sexuality a little bit:chica:, so I started adding a lot of gay people from my town to myspace and I noticed, that they were all talking about the new lady gaga video(it was the Alejandro video) so I watched the video and I literally got scared, I was 15 at the time and I kinda started disliking gaga.

some weeks passed by and I noticed that once again a lot of gays were talking about another NEW lady gaga video with Beyonce, so I watched it and after that, I became a fan, I started watching her interviews and performances and I FELL IN LOVE WITH HER.  

I started stanning her when she released BTW(the song) 

But... the Telephone video premiered in March, while the Alejandro video came out in August. :oprah:

Andrea B
1 minute ago, BornSimon said:

But... the Telephone video premiered in March, while the Alejandro video came out in August. :oprah:

wait what:air: is this real? i'm actually having a crisis right now cause that's how I remember it, I mean i was like 15 when that happened and now I'm 23

Andrea B

the fact that I've been telling that story like that my whole life:rip:  

BornSimon
4 minutes ago, Andree said:

wait what:air: is this real? i'm actually having a crisis right now cause that's how I remember it, I mean i was like 15 when that happened and now I'm 23

Telephone: The video premiered on E! News and Vevo on March 11, 2010.

Alejandro: The video premiered on Gaga's official website and her YouTube and Vevo accounts on June 8, 2010.

Ok, not August for Alejandro, but June. But still :laughga:

ViviLittleM
7 minutes ago, Andree said:

:huntyga:

• Admin changed the title to Charts Discussion
  • Admin locked this topic
  • Admin unlocked this topic
  • Admin unpinned and locked this topic

Archived