💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
charts

Charts Discussion - Pre-order 'A Star Is Born' soundtrack!

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

Doncho

I think my theory about no singles from ASIB will become true. LG6 will promote the movie and the movie will promote LG6. Still unsure if I like it or not... at least we are getting new music!

• Replies 13.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HitTheBoat
29 minutes ago, Doncho said:

I think my theory about no singles from ASIB will become true. LG6 will promote the movie and the movie will promote LG6. Still unsure if I like it or not... at least we are getting new music!

I'm getting the same vibe. I don't think she will do a full press junket for the movie either. Probably just red carpet premiere + Fallon and that's it.

Doncho
4 minutes ago, HitTheBoat said:

I'm getting the same vibe. I don't think she will do a full press junket for the movie either. Probably just red carpet premiere + Fallon and that's it.

I need to see Gaga as a full time actress while promoting the movie though. We know she will be busy rehearsing for Vegas...

Babel

I do think Interscope scheduled LG6 for fall 2018 when ASIB was supposed to be released in May. 

Then Warner changed their mind due the positive reviews and now we’re probably heading to a cluster of things happening at the same time. 

ASIB in May, LG6 lead single in July/August, the album in October/November and Vegas in December. It made perfect sense. 

ryanripley
22 minutes ago, Vegas said:

I do think Interscope scheduled LG6 for fall 2018 when ASIB was supposed to be released in May. 

Then Warner changed their mind due the positive reviews and now we’re probably heading to a cluster of things happening at the same time. 

ASIB in May, LG6 lead single in July/August, the album in October/November and Vegas in December. It made perfect sense. 

this would have been one of her most exciting years but WB had to come along and give us a blackout between the tour and trailer

tumblr_p2182mSVoH1qk7scno1_250.gif

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

ViviLittleM
6 minutes ago, ryanliarripley said:

this would have been one of her most exciting years but WB had to come along and give us a blackout between the tour and trailer

tumblr_p2182mSVoH1qk7scno1_250.gif

The blackout would have been shorter if fibro wasn't a f*cking biiiiiitch

Arizona Sky

I'm really trying to see the light but I can't.

My prediction is that LG6 won't arrive until Q4 2019.

OBEY

going to the USA next monday, i better see one ASIB poster somewhere 

ryanripley
1 minute ago, BloodyMonster said:

i can't see that being realistic with vegas

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

weed

oh wowwww I forgot ASIB was gonna come out in May... imagine all the slayage already happened, we'd have already tracked the box office (in the states at least), all the reviews and praise, not to mention the soundtrack and the actual movie :giveup: I'm so excited

PanPikus

No LG6 before ASIB please. Thank you.
xoxo, Ally

Na Wojtusia z popielnika, iskiereczka mruga, chodź opowiem Ci bajeczkę, bajka będzie długa...

Scathach

I prefer LG6 Q1 2019 tbh. If she gets a good amount of acclaimed by the GP for the movie, and if she receives like another Golden globes, people will be there for the album after seeing Gaga in a different light “we love her again” era but more intense and more worldwide. I’m not saying releasing lg6 with the movie is a bad thing, but I think it would be better to capilize on the aftermath of ASIB to promote it. 

But i think there is still the possibility of her releasing it during the first show of the residency in December, which would be after the GP saw the movie and before award season and that wouldn’t be a bad thing either.

Doncho
41 minutes ago, BloodyMonster said:

Mark Nilan Jr alredy confirmed new music for THIS year. So :vegas:

• Admin changed the title to Charts Discussion
  • Admin locked this topic
  • Admin unlocked this topic
  • Admin unpinned and locked this topic

Archived