💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Brian films inside the studio Gaga is in right now

dit

Featured Posts

giskardsb

Anyone denying that Gaga has some sort of Jazz action going on at the moment is the definition of delusional lol.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
CanadaGoesGaga

So she’s recording LG6.... and her next jazz album? Bish is busy! 

DrKindnessKunt1999
10 minutes ago, CanadaGoesGaga said:

So she’s recording LG6.... and her next jazz album? Bish is busy! 

Don’t forget about ASIB, planning for the Vegas tour, and other things we don’t know about yet :messga:

Guest Adarsh
9 hours ago, Weasel said:

Yes, which summer hit these days doesn't start with ancient sounding drum intros :lolly:

She's a trendsetter, now they will follow this too :vegas:

Cloudbusting

Maybe she is doing a song for tony's album and it has nothing to do with lg6

Juanjo

That’s it, she’s releasing like 5 different albums, and dominating the charts, breaking records and evaporating wigs. Slay, versatile queen! :excited2:

sipthistea

Maybe LG6 = C3C 

:poot:

JazzGa: I'm sorry, PopGa can't come to the phone right now...why?...Oh!...'Cause she's dead (hangs up) 

dit
11 hours ago, giskardsb said:

Anyone denying that Gaga has some sort of Jazz action going on at the moment is the definition of delusional lol.

Yeah tbh it's like 99% related to jazz 

PunkTheFunk
12 hours ago, Reginald said:

Hmm... So we've recently seen Tony, Brian, Mark, Bloodpop... Just waiting for DJWS, Redone, Nile Rodgers, Metallica, Bradley, and Elton John to show up at this studio and LG6 will be finished! 

Don't forget Giorgio Moroder #ripLG5 #GoneButNotForgotten

Reginald

We stan a queen who works on three albums at once. Anyone who denies this undeniable talent and work ethic can stay pressedt

nodandsmile

I just can't wait for her to release anything she's working on because image if all these projects are released around the same time :giveup: unless she scrap some of them ...

• 3 weeks later...
Inferno

I don't understand why people are so weird about another Tony album? Its clear shes also working on LG6. I find it odd how much Gaga stans complain about her working on anything with Tony. It doesn't really make any sense to me. Its not like you're not going to get pop music as well. I didn't pay much attention to Cheek to Cheek but it also didn't bother or affect me so I dont understand why you all act like it affects you even if its not your thing? Why cant you just let it exist?

Battle 4 Ur Life

slay, Jazz!

meanwhile Bloodpop is crying somewhere.

edit: don't come for me I'm joking! let me have my fun. thank you.

"We own the Downtown, hear our sound."

Archived