• Last Reply
Damon
3 minutes ago, ryanripley said:

10 seconds of drums and here come the meltdowns lmao

pop music has drums too

yeah but that's a classic jazz drumstyle

... and now i just sit in silence.

smitherz

ok so listen I know this is super delulu of me but what if gaga has turned the studio into like a beyonce style music camp. 

hear me out. The studio has multiple recording spaces I believe. What if she has Tony + all the jazz people are working on music in one recording space and all the people for LG6 in another. It would allow her to bounce back and forth laying down vocals or writing for each project. Its like an extreme form of multitasking. 

ryanripley
Just now, Weasel said:

Yes, which summer hit these days doesn't start with ancient sounding drum intros :lolly:

who said this was gunna be for the summer? you can strip apart so many pop songs and you'll find drums like this plus gaga's music has always gone against the grain

it's just one guy playing the drums, he could be warming up or just bopping if anything

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

Tom Nook

Is she really working on C3C or is LG6 gonna be a mixture of every genre and sub genre she has done

giphy.gif

Uh Red Wine... Convict... Gah Gah...

dit
8 minutes ago, ryanripley said:

10 seconds of drums and here come the meltdowns lmao

pop music has drums too

There is also a huge cello/double bass that you can clearly hear doing a jazzy type of scale/pattern but ppl are reading too into it. Like maybe they are just warming up while Gaga gets ready or something. 

LadyLuca

2018 ASIB + Vegas + lead from C3C?

2019 Vegas + C3C album

2020 LG6

:oops:

rumours
12 minutes ago, Oyster said:

lol **** this

Oh, I’m so glad that you love this :diane:

Reginald

Hmm... So we've recently seen Tony, Brian, Mark, Bloodpop... Just waiting for DJWS, Redone, Nile Rodgers, Metallica, Bradley, and Elton John to show up at this studio and LG6 will be finished! 

BlackSwan Cat & Mouse

Archived