Featured Posts

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Eggsy
4 minutes ago, truthteller said:

4CB840AD00000578-0-image-m-82_1527565259

Happy-Dance-GIF.gif

Also thanks for adding the other photos.. I was worried that this was just some stalker event. 

SwissMonster

Giving me Coachella vibes :lolly:

SwissMonster®️ - Creating controversy since 1999

MaryJaneHolland

I feel like she's dropping hints with her looks when she in the studio :messga: Like, when she's wearing those classy chic outfits she's letting us know she's working on C3C/the Tony collab, but when she's wearing this and that leotard bodysuit or whatever it was, she is working on LG6 :messga:

I'm reaching? OK :messga:

BLACKOUTbritney

This reminds me of like a high fashion "men in black" look or a professional spy who just stole the information she needs to acquire another #1 on hot 100 :diane:

Starbucks

Imagine seeing a passionate girl walking down the street in the night with high heels and those outfit :giveup:

Your everyday cups of kindness

ryanripley

what's in the briefcase :huntyga:

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

nerdfacekillah
2 minutes ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

I feel like she's dropping hints with her looks when she in the studio :messga: Like, when she's wearing those classy chic outfits she's letting us know she's working on C3C/the Tony collab, but when she's wearing this and that leotard bodysuit or whatever it was, she is working on LG6 :messga:

yes you are:huntyga: just kidding:kara: who knows what projects she is doing at that studio

If you don’t have any shadows, you’re not standing in the light.

truthteller
Just now, Panchecco said:

this still gives me Joanne

you entered the wrong thread hunny

truthteller
5 minutes ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

shes only been to the same studio... so.. LG6 will be a Tony Collab produced by Bloodpop and Boys Noize CONFIRMED.

truthteller
2 minutes ago, ryanripley said:

what's in the briefcase :huntyga:

hard disk full of LG6 demos :trollga:

Archived