💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Lady Gaga Leaving Electric Lady Studios NYC 05/28/18

Princess Stache

Featured Posts

Princess Stache

A follow would be great, I just talk about Lady Gaga, music and drag!

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ryanripley

rumour has it she'll be leaving NY in a few days to go back home and work with bloodpop and boys noize some more

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

Reality
5 minutes ago, ryanripley said:

rumour has it she'll be leaving NY in a few days to go back home and work with bloodpop and boys noize some more

Wait...I can't tell if you're joking or not :giveup:

🃏🖤👹

BABYL0N

she is serving some of her best looks omg why does no one from her team tell her to post them on IG no one sees these pictures except us

Princess Stache
10 minutes ago, ryanripley said:

That's possible.  The rumors I've been hearing were that in New York she was recording a new project with Tony Bennett and is putting the finishing touches on the ASIB soundtrack.  In addition to that she's also working on this album for Vegas (LG6) AND the Bloodpop single.  Gaga's gonna be BUSY for the second half of 2018.  Also, she doesn't tend to get dressed up and appear in public until she's about to release new music.  (Just a guess, but I think we could be getting the Bloodpop single or an album single very soon (I'm not an insider I'm just speculating off of what we do know)).

(And its a tradition for Gaga to visit her NYC apartment around the time she releases an album, and she just visited it the other day).

sethrb101
Just now, Princess Stache said:

That's possible.  The rumors I've been hearing were that in New York she was recording a new project with Tony Bennett and is putting the finishing touches on the ASIB soundtrack.  In addition to that she's also working on this album for Vegas (LG6) AND the Bloodpop single.  Gaga's gonna be BUSY for the second half of 2018.  Also, she doesn't tend to get dressed up and appear in public until she's about to release new music.  (Just a guess, but I think we could be getting the Bloodpop single very soon (I'm not an insider I'm just speculating off of what we do know)).

At the very least, SOMETHING is cooking. Idk what or when but we probably don't even know the half of it.

#Gaga2020

rumours
1 minute ago, sethrb101 said:

At the very least, SOMETHING is cooking. Idk what or when but we probably don't even know the half of it.

Would you say that we are getting it.... SOON? :oprah:

Spoiler

2po9ssk.gif

Vitleysingur

Mommy, where is my wig?:vegas:

Dreams of you and me are in the dirt.

Princess Stache
2 minutes ago, sethrb101 said:

I was outside waiting for hours but left before she came out.  Brian Newman came out for a cigarette and was talking with another fan and the fan asked him "Are you killing it?" He said "We're killing it.  This is a really good one."  I know that's very vague and that he's probably referring to a Tony Bennett collab but its something lol.  Brian was really nice the couple times he came out.

sethrb101
2 minutes ago, Princess Stache said:

I was outside waiting for hours but left before she came out.  Brian Newman came out for a cigarette and was talking with another fan and the fan asked him "Are you killing it?" He said "We're killing it.  This is a really good one."  I know that's very vague and that he's probably referring to a Tony Bennett collab but its something lol.  Brian was really nice the couple times he came out.

Even if it's vague, holy ****. That's direct confirmation of something, though (even if we kinda already knew). It puts it past speculation :excited2:

If her, Tony, and Brian are all doing something I wonder if it's linked to all her studio work with BloodPop, Boys Noize, etc. or if they're separate. Idkkkkkkkk :giveup:

#Gaga2020

Archived