💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
throwback

Missing the Joanne World Tour :(

spanishmonster

Featured Posts

spanishmonster

Hi guys.

I’ve never shared my story at the Joanne world tour because I felt bad for the cancellation the next day of my date (the last one) but now, almost six months later, I think I could do a little throwback.

Well, my friend and I travelled from Barcelona to Birmingham to go the second date so we did. Casually it was my birthday that day so it was going to be an amazing day.

we made a lot of lovely friends while waiting at the arena and the concert was amazing. But the most amazing thing is that she picked my letter up. OMG. I couldn’t believe it. 

She read it enterely for more than four minutes and sang Marry The Night (because I asked that haha) and then she sang happy birthday to me. I almost died. I still can’t believe that this happened. My friend and I were crying all night (of happiness of course).

so...tell me what you think about my letter:

buy stupid love on itunes

sourchromatican

I was there this night too, she was amazing! So glad you had a great birthday and managed to get her to sing one of my fav songs too :wub:

KinneyUnderYou

I want to say that you're very good looking. Like, beautiful, gorgeous, and handsome. :diane::giveup:

Anyway, This moment is an example of why she is different from any other artist in the music industry. It's because of her huge kind heart. She chooses to share her kind heart, not just with her friends and family, but with us Little Monsters. We're another family of hers.

What a beautiful moment you got to experience. Celebrating your birthday with the woman you love and support. I wish you get to experience happier and joyful birthdays in your life. :hug:

Your letter is inspiring, and I love all the words you said to her. She deserves to hear wonderful, kind, and beautiful words everyday, because she impacted a lot of us in so many ways she doesn't know. So, thank you for that. :heart:

I hope you have a good day. This post brightened up my day. :kara:

ZG2L2MMLlkN0.gif

spanishmonster
2 minutes ago, KinneyUnderYou said:

I want to say that you're very good looking. Like, beautiful, gorgeous, and handsome. :diane::giveup:

Anyway, This moment is an example of why she is different from any other artist in the music industry. It's because of her huge kind heart. She chooses to share her kind heart, not just with her friends and family, but with us Little Monsters. We're another family of hers.

What a beautiful moment you got to experience. Celebrating your birthday with the woman you love and support. I wish you get to experience happier and joyful birthdays in your life. :hug:

Your letter is inspiring, and I love all the words you said to her. She deserves to hear wonderful, kind, and beautiful words everyday, because she impacted a lot of us in so many ways she doesn't know. So, thank you for that. :heart:

I hope you have a good day. This post brightened up my day. :kara:

ZG2L2MMLlkN0.gif

And I don’t know Who are you but I already love you ♥️

KinneyUnderYou
5 minutes ago, spanishmonster said:

I love you too. :heart: :kara:

Awww this is so sweet!! Two queens of kindness in her and yourself! That letter was amazing and I loved the way you used The Cure's lyrics.  I've never seen her live but I hope to one day and thank you for giving me a little concert in my room just now. :sara:

spanishmonster
9 minutes ago, Blue Madonna said:

Awww this is so sweet!! Two queens of kindness in her and yourself! That letter was amazing and I loved the way you used The Cure's lyrics.  I've never seen her live but I hope to one day and thank you for giving me a little concert in my room just now. :sara:

Ooooh! Thank you! I’m sure you will be able to that one day:wub:

andy232000

I will now take this opportunity to promote my work by providing you with video memories of the tour so you can relive the experience! 

spanishmonster
7 hours ago, andy232000 said:

I will now take this opportunity to promote my work by providing you with video memories of the tour so you can relive the experience! 

Get that promo! But the Perfect Illusion one is perfect omg 

Bradley
11 hours ago, spanishmonster said:

Every loves @KinneyUnderYou, he's nice and iconic. :sis:

Archived