💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Bad Signs For ASIB?

DelusionalGaga

Featured Posts

giskardsb

Why even post negative non-Credible BS that you don’t even know applies?  What’s the point?

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Chris Evans

that IS NOT a source why are people still dumb enough to believe those posts

DelusionalGaga
5 minutes ago, giskardsb said:

Why even post negative non-Credible BS that you don’t even know applies?  What’s the point?

Don't know if it applies? That kinda the point of rumors, hun. People post stuff from insiders like "Tea For The Stans" or "ChaosangelXOXO" all the time. BlindGossip is not super-reliable but it has more credibility than those insiders. I don't see anything wrong with my thread. I just asked what people think about it. Don't like it, move on. 

Edonis

Fraudulent and fake. If they wanted to postpone the release date because of severe issues in the film l, they wouldn't have pushed it back to be considered for awards season. Instead, early summer would've been more likely.

The October release is a sign of confidence, not caution. Calm down everyone lol

nodandsmile

If anyone can submit anything so you know it's from that fanbase. They've been wishing it to flop since it was announced that Gaga will be the lead, just because their fave is the Razzie queen. If Steven Spielberg was impressed by it and it helped Bradley have another job,  then there is no way this is true ! They are so stupid :ladyhaha:

Bradley
10 hours ago, Adarsh Soni said:

Omg i love you Bradley :giveup:

Thank you. I love me too. :giveup:

Archived