💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Bad Signs For ASIB?

DelusionalGaga

Featured Posts

GhettoFabulous

Well according to people who’ve seen the pre-screening it’s great :lolly: + Steven Spielberg etc. all stanned so....:lana:

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Phaye Monster

sounds like someone from Madonnanation got bored...

multiple people on here have seen it and praised it, nothing to worry about. Yet:vegas:

I'm an ARTPOP bitch, baby

That J
7 minutes ago, Rumours1977 said:

Yeah, same. 

I’m pretty sure it’s about the new Shrek movie. 

Lol. I was thinking more of the film Life Itself which is from the makers of This Is Us and looks to be kind of a replica of what the show did. I believe its out in September. Heck even the new HALLOWEEN could sound like it. .....but im reaching there lol.  

I own my reaches.  :whitney:

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

Bradley

I trust Steven Spielberg, Sean Penn, Jennifer Lawrence and Barbra Streisand more than I do BlindGossip tbh. I've never heard of it before. And why would they have access to the film in advance?

Mirages

I'm tired of blindgosspi. Next! :vegas:

I'm the bitch that's fragile

Monsterish

This is the first negative critic I read and it's not even a review of the full movie :laughga: It seems like a wish from a Katycat to Gaga flop with ASIB 

Retron

I'm not putting too much weight behind a blind item coming from a web site I've never heard of, with site design below the level of a WordPress blog template.

monsterdino
48 minutes ago, Wixson said:

"blindgossip" :huntyga: and I believe anyone can submit whatever they want on that site.

/end thread

elijahfan

Bad attempt at giving the movie bad press...

It is completed, has been shown to many industry insiders who have done nothing but praise the hell out of it. It's allegedly so good that Bradley Cooper has already been able to secure financing for his next movie as a director. So try again, haters.

Guest Adarsh
1 hour ago, Bradley said:

I trust Steven Spielberg, Sean Penn, Jennifer Lawrence and Barbra Streisand more than I do BlindGossip tbh. I've never heard of it before. And why would they have access to the film in advance?

Omg i love you Bradley :giveup:

Joshie S

I mean, we didn't get the DWUW video because Gaga wasn't happy with the production of it and how it looked like it had already been done before.. this is very plausible for her first big movie debut..which could be why she's still working in the studio recently finishing up the soundtrack?

I dunno, I just can't see WB & Bradley Cooper let this kind of thing happen.. they knew what the story was plenty in advance.. I don't see how suddenly it wouldn't "hang together" .. 

The melody that you choose can rescue you ♥

Archived