Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Bad Signs For ASIB?

DelusionalGaga

Featured Posts

DelusionalGaga

Now before you all break a hip, please pay attention to the rumor tag and remember that this is all speculation. 

Anyway, today I was reading some pieces on BlindGossip and I came across the following blind item. The clues seems to point towards Gaga and the remake of A Star Is Born. Everyone in the comment section is convinced that it's about them. 

Bad Signs For This Movie

"There is a movie coming out this fall. It features two huge stars who are working together for the first time. The movie is currently in post-production… and people are panicking!

The trailer looks great but the film is a mess. The story doesn’t hang together, it doesn’t look right, it doesn’t sound right, the chemistry is off between [the two stars]. It might be salvageable, but lots more editing needed. Maybe some reshoots if they get panicky enough.

If the romance between the male and female lead isn’t believable, that’s a bad sign. However, the most curious part of this is the problem with the story. Hasn’t this story been done before?"

Now, I know BlindGossip is not really the most reliable source but do you think there might be some truth to the rumors? Can it be really that bad? Or could  all of this just be made up? I mean, in the past few weeks some famous actors and directors praised the movie. What do you ladies think? 

source: http://blindgossip.com/?p=91879

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Wixson

"blindgossip" :huntyga: and I believe anyone can submit whatever they want on that site.

evelynjoannaa

*steps forward to reply with one finger raised* *hip snaps on the first stride* blind gossip makes a bitch nervous 

ryanripley

there will always be negative press trying to make gaga fail but at least they're talking about it :ohwell: 

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

Pablo

The release was pushed back though, I remember a few months ago there were similar rumor. 

Still, a lot of influential people are praising the film so I'm sure they fixed the pacing and stuff 

Don't visit my profile

SlaeUrAnus

Barbra, De Niro, Penn and co. disagree :vegas:

In my messy era.

That J

I'm not gonna say this is totally made up but I don't think its about ASIB. 

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

666 others

Blindgossip is trash. Don't waste your time and peace of mind on it.

:holyshit:

rumours
1 minute ago, That J said:

I'm not gonna say this is totally made up but I don't think its about ASIB. 

Yeah, same. 

I’m pretty sure it’s about the new Shrek movie. 

shame

hmmmm there is only one suspect behind this fake news

MadonnaNation2016b.png

angels forever, forever angels

Ryusei

"hasnt this story been done before?"

Yeah no sh*t it's a remake...

Musery

Lagg

They made the tone as if they're critically on the neutral ground and not deliberately hating to make it sound believable :poot:

Illuminati
5 minutes ago, Pablo said:

The release was pushed back though, I remember a few months ago there were similar rumor. 

Still, a lot of influential people are praising the film so I'm sure they fixed the pacing and stuff 

Or they're paying people to talk about it as part of the promo in hope of better reviews based on initial "reactions". I'm not one to believe blind rumors though but we'll see

RAMROD

They were talking about VENOM movie, I mean, have you seen the first trailer? :huntyga:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Archived