Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new video

Kylie Minogue - Golden

MaryJaneHolland

Featured Posts

Blake

Oh Kylie! :( 

Welp, guess we know the third single now. Or maybe it was just a video for her birthday celebrations. :rip: 

Blake
2 minutes ago, bionic said:

The Golden era is officially cancelled

Ah yes, because a music video possibly to help celebrate her birthday leaked calls for the entire era to be cancelled. Right, okay, totally makes sense. :ladyhaha:

DOJA CAT
Just now, Blake said:

Ah yes, because a music video possibly to help celebrate her birthday leaked calls for the entire era to be cancelled. Right, okay, totally makes sense. :ladyhaha:

Iggy did that though :huntyga:

thank u, next

bionic
3 minutes ago, Blake said:

I'm glad you agree :gum: It seems nothing is quite working out for Kylie with this album

buy bionic

IAmNotHere1997

I knew this song was gonna become a single since the album release

Blake
3 minutes ago, bionic said:

I'm glad you agree :gum: It seems nothing is quite working out for Kylie with this album

Oh, I don't agree. This era has had the strongest campaign since Fever. It's doing so much better than imagined so I completely disagree with you, actually. 

3 minutes ago, gabrielflorin01 said:

I knew this song was gonna become a single since the album release

It's a video for her birthday. 

xokuba

It's beautiful.

That white no makeup scenes reminds me KM94 and Impossible Princess visuals so much.

The scene where she is running in the gown is identical to Gwen Stefani - Misery mv :giggle:

YeehawKylie

I feel like this is just a birthday surprise. Her social media seems to be leading up to something and the song, of course, is all about embracing aging as she approaches 50. 

She’s said very strongly that she has a video idea for Lost Without You and wants it to be a single. I hope that happens this era (since KMO as a single didn’t happen last era...)

Archived