šŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA šŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Gaga's Instrumentals have became boring

Frivolero

Featured Posts

Frivolero

Even maybe just slightly. Take a listen to the grand judas, schieBe, alejandroĀ or marry the night for example

Ā 

to the more recent ones: (ok applause isn't exactly new but it is not THAT old in comparison to tfm or btw)

Ok so listen. Before ya'll take out your knives. I know people have different opinions and I respect them. These are just mine::kara:

perfect illusion is interestingĀ IĀ guess but also slightly dated. The cure is rather boring when compared to the grand entrances of Alejandro, Judas or even Heavy metal lover OR even toĀ songs like VENUS? Hair?Ā I get that million reasons is a slow song, but when compared to gypsy or even dope, one can tell the instrumentals aren't as good as themĀ :oprah:

It also may be the producers that she has worked with, anyways

thoughts?:kara:

Ā 

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Frivolero
2 minutes ago, ECORONA said:

GurlĀ :bye:

Maybe I put the thread in the wrong way. Perhaps she is going in a different kind of artistic expression and just wants to do what she really likes nowadaysĀ 

RAMROD

IMG_0168.gif

(ļ¾‰ā—•ćƒ®ā—•)ļ¾‰āœ§*:ļ½„ļ¾Ÿ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*Ā“č‰øļ½€*) ā™”ā™”ā™”

Delusional Aura

I actually love ARTPOP's instrumentals though....It's only Joanne i could really agree with you on since it was her most boring album to date. (Everyone don't start dragging me because i said it's boring. I never said it isn't good, it just doesn't have those bussy bopping heart stopping, hip breaking bops like her previous albums).Ā 

mariomania1234

ARTPOP has some of her most interestingĀ instrumentalsĀ to these ears.

And Joanne was purposefully minimalistic sound wise.

dit

Perfect Illusions instrumentals is a career highlight tho :giveup:Ā I actually was pissed that Gaga's vocals drowned the amazing production. It's so good.

Tom Nook

They are of a different sub genreĀ :awkney:

Uh Red Wine... Convict... Gah Gah...

untitled
37 minutes ago, Frivolero said:

schieBe

what's that?Ā :oprah:

šŸ’‹ Lead Me to War With Your Brilliant Erection šŸš¬

tomsches

not more boring but less chaotic, more focussed and mature.

Chris Evans

Perfect Illusion BOPS

really it's just the sound/genre she wants to go with that determines the entire album but that's what makes the first single so exciting I think PI is the only single that wasn't indicative of what the entire album would sound like

adamsenigma

PI is perfect tho, that build up from the bridge to that majesticĀ key change.Ā :diane:

DrKindnessKunt1999

-The thing about ā€œPerfect Illusionā€ is that itā€™s influenced by the sound of disco-rock songs from theĀ 80ā€™s and 90ā€™s. Itā€™s supposed to sound dated.

-ā€œThe Cureā€ is a tropical house song. A lot of top 40Ā mainstream tropical house songs have a more minimal (or in other words boring) sound. (Granted not all Tropical House is boring, just the kind that the radio is playing)(Gaga added her own twist by singing her vocals, instead of whispering them)Ā 

-The Million Reasons/Dope/GypsyĀ comparison isnā€™t the fairest comparisonĀ since ā€œDopeā€ and ā€œGypsyā€ both have electro influences and ā€œMillion Reasonsā€ is country inspired.Ā 

The Z

I agree, but Hey Girl has a hell of an instrumental. The best since 2011 with Aura in my opinion.Ā 

Archived