Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Will Miley ever release a Bangerz 2.0?

Smother Em Eh

Featured Posts

Smother Em Eh

After being quite disappointed with her last record, Younger Now, it made me wonder about something I would love to get from Miley. 

And that is,

Do you think Miley will ever release a Bangerz 2.0? And would you be here for it? I think it would be EPIC:excited2:

I sure would be! It would definitely be light years better then the dull and generic YN, would have tons of popularity, and will be a super fun era to follow and we’ll probably get some major bops too. Probably won’t be as controversial tho because she has tamed down a lot, but hey you never know. 

So thoughts? 

Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!

Runway

I thought she established she only used  hip hop culture for profit and now she neglects it since it’s not trendy anymore

Smother Em Eh
Just now, Runway said:

I thought she established she only used the hip hop culture for profit and now she neglects it since it’s not trendy anymore

Yeah but she could just do like an Electro Pop and Trap record and have it be more pop based. 

Zaskar

She's working with Mark Handsome, so you're not getting it in any near future :whitney:

Bradley

I don't know but her working with Mark Ronson seems promising to me. I can't wait to see what they put out.

But I don't like her controversial image to be honest, she can do fun pop records, just without the controversy. Sort of like Katy Perry.

Smother Em Eh
6 minutes ago, ARPiT said:

She's working with Mark Handsome, so you're not getting it in any near future :whitney:

Really? Is she now? How do you know? And oh come on, don’t act like you wouldn’t want another Bangerz too! :bon:

RAMROD

Why not, she still seems into it sksksks

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Enigma

Idk how to feel about Miley tbh :duck:

I'm a stan of hers, I liked her Hannah Montana -> Bangerz storyline, and I fell in love with her happy hippie dead petz self. But I also love her peaceful Malibu persona. 

I hope for her next era she finds the perfect balance between country and acid trip, because she never did anything in between. I'd love a trippy album, but more like ''smoking weed on a summer afternoon'' vibe than ''swallowing glitter **** yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh'' (I love the latest but she can't go back to that now that she's settled with Liam)

Zaskar
55 minutes ago, Smother Em Eh said:

Really? Is she now? How do you know? And oh come on, don’t act like you wouldn’t want another Bangerz too! :bon:

I don't know..there was a thread about it few days ago. :shrug: I think she is.

As for Bangerz, I'm not sure. I love Malibu and YN (the song), and I also love Wrecking Ball and We Won't Stop (I only check her singles :sweat:), so I'm okay with whatever she puts out. 

freebit

Miley can't have a Bangerz 2, just like there is no Blackout 2, TFM 2, Loud 2, Thriller 2 and so on. Plus, she kind of got Iggy'd last year after she gave that interview criticizing rap music, so doing trap & all that is kind out of the question for her unless she wants to get #cancelled (again). I can see her pulling more from Dead Petz and doing acid psychedelic rock influenced stuff tbh. I feel like Kesha & her are similar.

Henri Bardot

dead petz suits her better.

but who knows, she may still be into it:shrug:

pooiota

Archived