Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Katherine Langford Won't Be Back for Season 3

Yuuri

Featured Posts

Yuuri

In an interview with Entertainment Weekly, Katherine Langford who plays Hannah Baker on "13 Reasons Why" said she won't be coming back for the show's third season if it were to have one.

Langford thinks that her character's story arc has run its course.

http://www.thisisinsider.com/13-reasons-why-katherine-langford-not-coming-back-season-3-2018-5

BoogieWoogie
2 minutes ago, Sharyu said:

Langford thinks that her character's story arc has run its course.

It did with the first season :poot:

FATCAT

:rip: Anyone that's seen the second season, was it at all necessary?

Purr more, hiss less.

ryanripley

nor will i :vegas:

should have become an anthology show tbh, the desperate milking is painful and i'm not even a cow

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

Reality

I can see why. Her character arc is pretty much done at this point. They'll need to focus now on other characters like Tyler, Justin, and Chloe.

🖤👹

Yuuri
5 minutes ago, FATCAT said:

:rip: Anyone that's seen the second season, was it at all necessary?

Bills gotta get paid somehow.:ohwell:

RAMROD

Like it even needed 2nd season :green:

3rd season definitely pushing it

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

VOLANTIS

Her ghost was the most annoying thing about season 2. They could have just used her for flashbacks but omg the ghost was the worst. 

I'll lift you 3 inches off the ground and drag you to a meter and a half

blackpink

The second season was a MESS. Totally unnecessary and all of the characters were so unlikable to the point where I was frustrated with everything that happened in each episode. 

Bradley

I just finished the first season and have yet to watch the second one. I'm wondering if I should see it, I want to cause I wanna know what happens next but all the reviews are really bad. :air:

truthteller

i didnt even finish season 1 cause it's just so boring and teen-drama-oriented :rip:

what is all the hype about :rip:

hausofcy

That’s wise of her. Season 2 was unnecessary but after that finale I need a season 3 but without Hannah. There are other stories to tell and other characters to focus on. 

🇯🇵

tomsches

Also, good decision for her career. I think she can go on to become a huge name in the industry, so she should focus more on her film career than playing Hannah Baker for the rest of her life. 

The second season was good, but felt forced in some way. A third season may work, if they create an actual good story focusing on the others. There should be big shocking moments in several episodes instead of leaving them for the last two only.

Also, It was obvious that the Hanna baker's story reached its end this season. There's nothing else to discover about her so.. :lana:

Archived