Phoebe Buffay
1 minute ago, gabrielflorin01 said:

girl did you received mine?

Yup.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
DiamondAngel

Omg this is like the first megarate I've ever done but Lotus is so underrated and a quality album. One of all my all time favorites, probably because all of the empowerment anthems were there for me at my lowest and truly inspired me. Count me in! 

Phoebe Buffay
1 hour ago, DiamondAngel said:

Omg this is like the first megarate I've ever done but Lotus is so underrated and a quality album. One of all my all time favorites, probably because all of the empowerment anthems were there for me at my lowest and truly inspired me. Count me in! 

2 hours ago, Kandy life said:

Great I'm in! 

OMG, I didn't know that Lotus was appreciated by so many. default_oprah134.gif Truly unbelievable. I expect your rates anytime til June 10th. default_oprah134.gif @That J you were right. default_oprah134.gif

That J
16 minutes ago, EvilRegal said:

OMG, I didn't know that Lotus was appreciated by so many. default_oprah134.gif Truly unbelievable. I expect your rates anytime til June 10th. default_oprah134.gif @That J you were right. default_oprah134.gif

Im so excited!!!! 

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

Phoebe Buffay
2 minutes ago, DiamondAngel said:

Can we only do solid numbers or can we do .5? 

You can use decimals too.

Phoebe Buffay
33 minutes ago, Dunk96 said:

I was tagged but I've never heard the Lotus album. :gum:

Listen to it. Everyone says that it's bad but it's full of bops (Let There Be Love, Lotus Intro, Your Body) and heartfelt ballads (Blank Page, Best of Me, Light Up the Sky). But if you don't like it it's fine. I will tag you for Janet's rates tho. :bon:

Dunk96
8 minutes ago, EvilRegal said:

Listen to it. Everyone says that it's bad but it's full of bops (Let There Be Love, Lotus Intro, Your Body) and heartfelt ballads (Blank Page, Best of Me, Light Up the Sky). But if you don't like it it's fine. I will tag you for Janet's rates tho. :bon:

Okay sounds good. :sara:

That J

It makes my DAY seeing all the Lotus love. I have been a huge fan of it since day one and I KNEW there was no way it was just me bopping around to some Red Hot Kinda Love and such. 

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

Phoebe Buffay
41 minutes ago, That J said:

It makes my DAY seeing all the Lotus love. I have been a huge fan of it since day one and I KNEW there was no way it was just me bopping around to some Red Hot Kinda Love and such. 

I'm honestly so surprised. I didn't know that many people enjoy it. default_oprah134.gif

Phoebe Buffay

Let's appreciate the only video that we got during this era :diane::

calmar

Thank you for tagging me in the rate, it means a lot that people remember that I occasionally take part in them. I just listened to Lotus for the first time and unfortunately I wasn't too impressed, so to prevent any unnecessary lowering of the rates I'll abstain from voting. Do remember me for future rates though! :) 

俺の勝利は揺るぎない

Archived